1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rookie Terramaster Competition (Week 1 of 15)

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by KMax, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Both a Minimal (I) and a Tiny (II)

• Like Like x 1
  2. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Please no edited submission posts.

This is the only way to keep contest fair with contest rules stating that post order as being an important factor of placement.

Note: Trill's Small V post in post 20 is valid this time being it is small V and no other paticipant had a small V. But in future I will have to disqualify edited submissions post if Sizes match later submission posts.

3. KMax

I just had good successes at crafting some Vivo T10 (L) faps so took the one with highest tiers and donated it to the competition :D

I'll be actively working on getting more items added to the list from sponsors or myself within the next 15 weeks so rest assured there will be many nice prizes to give away at the end.

Edit: Ah heck I'll toss in a Terra Amp 1 (L) as well :D

4. Greyer

Greyer New Member

Hei, Kmax. Can we use The Genesis Rookie Finder? I mean it has pretty much the same specs -actually it is worse (digs up to 104 while the Terramster 109)

5. KMax

I hear what your saying but sorry the contest is for specific finder only, the Rookie Terramaster. I have already been asked if I can run something similar Entropia Universe wide using any Rookie finder and I may do that after this contest is complete. But being this is an Arkadia specific event figure may just stick with Arkadian Rookie Finder.

6. Khamashau

Khamashau New Member

Well, I took a shot at this and found several I's and one fantastic II. Is this the correct way to display the info you need?

View attachment 5134

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  7. KMax

Was missing timestamp but was online at the time he got the claim and worked with him so know it is valid date. So this entery is valid.

8. kenji

kenji Active Member

One entry from me too ... It is a small one but hope for bigger ones in the future :)

View attachment 5136

9. Dredge

Dredge Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. KMax

Thanks kenji and Dredge welcome to the event. Even though you may not have gotten into the top 3 placements with those entries you did get a ticket for the final drawing at the end of the 15 weeks :D

You get a ticket for each week you enter a valid screenshot into the contest even if you don't get into the top 3 placements. So far 3 items available in the drawing and working on other sponsors and may add a couple more myself if I get lucky in some crafting :D

EDIT: correction 7 items now :) figured good way to unload a bunch of blueprints I have building up in my inventory as well

11. raynopssgold

raynopssgold Active Member

12. KMax

raynopssgold I can not open these links I get a 404-not found. could you re-post them please.

you can do an optional insert inline if you click "Go Advanced". There should be a manage attachements area, open that. A popup screen should show up so make sure you browser is not blocking them. Do Select files to upload and upload them. Then at the bottom of that popup window it should show which files you are going to attach, there is also an insert inline. click that button and the images should now be in your posting.

good luck

13. raynopssgold

• Like Like x 1
  14. KMax

Still some time to get entries made for first week on the competition.

Goodluck

15. lasso

lasso Member

hi how to register? just upload a claim? just found out about it today so ill get busy ;) oh and btw (it's proly just cause im stupid but coundt find out how to post reply) so i pressed qoute and then deleted it....

16. raynopssgold

Hi lasso,

All you have to do is just use your rookie terramaster and dropping probes all over the Arkadia. Hope you'll get claims better than size II :)

17. KMax

Correct you can just start mining and screen capturing your finds and entering them into the contest. No formal registration required. There is an example screenshot at end of the first post in this thread with arrows pointing to the items that must be in the screenshot. Rookie Terramaster finder data must be open, timestamp must be present in chat window(press u key), rookie terramaster must be the equiped item, a Planet Arkadia land area name or "Planet Arkadia" must be shown in radar data and finally must show you are not amping the rookie terramaster by either opening inventory and right clicking on the rookie terramaster or showing the info for the rookie terramaster equiped.

Even if you don't get a claim that places into the top 3 spots enter at least 1 screenshot anyways to get into the drawing for prizes at the end of the 15 weeks. I am continually looking for more prizes and sponsors to add to the prize pool for the drawing.

There is still 14 weeks of competitions left so plenty of time to get started and enjoy the contest :)

To reply there should be a quick reply window at the end of each page, you can just type in there, to add attachments us the "Go Advanced" button and use manage attachments. This uses popup window so make sure your browser is not blocking popups.

Good luck.

18. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

If anyone else if having trouble posting images in their posts, have a look here for a fairly comprehensive guide.

19. KMax

20. Goldmoon

Goldmoon New Member

Kristen Goldmoon Wood Entry 1

View attachment 5170

A Simple II - Working on a V-VI.. :p

- Goldmoon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.