1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrain Rocks out the Wall at Quarry

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by unicorn, Feb 5, 2012.

1. unicorn

unicorn Active Member Pro Users

Mayday, Mayday,

since Mr. Walker moved into his new office we face that the rocks beneath the building have become lightly unstable.

The first breakthrough the walls have been seen.

View attachment 3302 View attachment 3303

Commodore Harvir has already been informed about the situation and send in IFN Troops secureing the Archeologist Surface Investigation Team investigateing that matter.

The perimeter is already safe, further damage to the shopping boothes could not been confirmed and actions to secure the office building have been taken.

We kingly ask each colonist to not park any vehicles in the corner shown in the picture above as the Archeologist Repair Team needs further access to the area any time.

Thank you for your patience.

unicorn out!

2. unicorn

Mr. Walker asks to reapair the toilet door

Mayday, Mayday,

I just got a message of Mr. Walker right from his office.

Due to the slight movement of the rocks underneath his office the door to the toilets inside the office jumped out of the door holder.

View attachment 3304

I could calm down the situation by promising Mr. Walker to inform the Commodore.

Commodore Harvir took the situation on his taskplaner.

"Well Silvie i write it down in our taskplaner we should have that fixed soon. See when I have been on the fronts against the Oratan in the past we didnt even have any other than digged up buckets of Hydrogen Steam..." :whistle:

unicorn out!

3. unicorn

Door to the storage broken due to movement in the grounds

Mayday, Mayday,

Mr. Walker is on it again!

I just got a call that the door to the storage of the Quarry Managers building is jumped out the door holder due to a glitch in the wall which can be tracked back on the latest ground movement.

View attachment 3305

I promised Mr. Walker to engage information about that matter.

The Commodore took knowledge about it.

"Well Silvie what can a Commodore like me tell you about it? Sometimes you see joris makeing more dung than Scoria can carry..." ;)

unicorn out!

4. unicorn

Pictures in danger cause movement in the wall

Mayday, Mayday,

I just got a call from angry Mr. Walker that the wall faceing to the Quarry got a small glitch which Mr. Walker sees as danger to the pictures hanging around.

View attachment 3306

With the possibility of useing the highest skills in empathy i could calm down Mr. Walker and to my surprise the Commodore knew already about it.

"Well Silvie he called us already directly from his office phone. I wonder why he didnt mention any kind of new smell in the office. We fixed the pictures yesterday like we used to fix minor glitches on the front :D in the past... :surrender: but we look into that of course. Sometimes a kiana seems to be HOFing on a colonist :eek:"

unicorn out!

5. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Thanks for the feedback, I'm sure Brandon Walker will take steps to have these issues with his new office rectified and will make repairs to the quarry wall.
    Cheers

6. unicorn

Mr.Walker out of hisself!

Mayday, Mayday,

Mr. Walker is on it again! He is quite about to explode as he complains about getting the flu caused by wind coming from a glitch at the right window.

View attachment 3307

I promised to get the commodore on it and fetched some medcine from the medical center already.

The commodore took notice of that.

"Well Silvie Mr. Walker has been working for Moneta Bank on caly before he came to us. He will get used to work soon :eek: We gonna glue some somin inside that peekhole :D"

unicorn out!

7. unicorn

Mayday, Mayday,

Mr. Walker just threaten to cancel his job when he walked around the Building himself now and saw some breaktroughs in the outside wall of the Building. :soangry:

View attachment 3308 View attachment 3309

I rushed over to have a look at the glitches mentioned.

I told him that the studios got into that now and convinced him not to cancel his job by telling him that i know what he plants inside the office storage ;)

View attachment 3311 View attachment 3310

I promised not to inform the commodore this time any further :)

unicorn out!