1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riptor Stage 4 (4800 of those RIPPERS)

Discussion in 'Achievements' started by MisterX, Mar 15, 2013.

1. MisterX

MisterX New Member

Hehe done with them for a while, next stage is 12000! , I did stage-4 solo but 12k of those hmm I do like the mob :)
    Loot was getting wurse and wurse on the last couple of hundred mobs even no looters a lot but is was fun and the big riptors made it up a few times nice armour set from those Aquila and I now have a riptor head and looted a riptor statue in instance 4, next I want riptor DNA :) so I can let one grow in my garden....

Oh one tip! dont hunt them if your evade is not at least a bit higher then the mob level, they will rip your armour very fast then.

The loot of the mob if ya global is always items , biggest loot for me was arround 333 peds in 5275 mobs.

Anybody already done the 12k and know the reward on that one pls post!

Sharp

• Like Like x 9
  2. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Well done! I understand about the hmm, I don't think I will ever finish the 12k on any of the mobs, I hate grinding lol, so it will only happen over long periods of time as I naturally hunt them all anyway.

3. MisterX

MisterX New Member

Thanks Guys,

Yeah I dont't like grinding to much myself but somehow these mobs are funny, one moment the try to gang-rape on ya next moment the even jump over you and they are so agrresive if ya have 10 on ya, they push your avi arround all over the place, and in range of those pesty Tiaraks that often costed a extra shot to loot but since new VU thats a lot better now.

Sharp

4. fluske

fluske Member

i finished 12k,ive put the reward in tghe missionthread