1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riptor loot

Discussion in 'Creatures' started by Legend, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Legend

Legend Member

Hi guys, is it just me or has anyone else noticed, Riptor in category 2 ( maybe others), that Riptor hide drops are very rare the last couple of days, say 500+ kills i have had 20 hides instead of a few hundred hides, also i noticed i am not getting any texture extractors either, is th loot recieved increased in other regular loot or are we missing out on X ped per kill?

I usually craft Riptor Texture every couple of hunts and 2 - 300 ped worth, yesterday i got 16 hides in 3 x 500ped ammo hunts? how come?

Thx, Shaman Legend

btw p.s. Happy New year to all :))

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yeah riptor hide drops seem light. Perhaps people are stockpiling so this is affecting the drop rate.

But to compensate have scored 5 or 6 weapons in less than 20 globals. Law 30 J, Law 40 J

3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

True, people must be stock piling them hence the low drop rate. I encourage players to sell them on or TT them to keep the balance. Loot returns have been awesome so far, at least 90% on many runs. I wish the shopkeepers would still drop however.

4. Fifth

Fifth Member

There was something odd going on with riptor loot the 1st days of the year indeed, the hides droprate was like cut off and then "tailoring remnants" started to appear in the loot messages... although if u looked into inventory there was no tailoring remnants ofc. Prolly a wrong label for something else that actually dropped?

Some glitch there was in the database for sure but, whatever, the messages are gone now and it seems hides droprate's back on previous level too.
    Regretfully i have hit the low return phase on riptors and can't risk pushing forward right through it atm. One competitor down, it seems.. ;)