1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revival broken in Space!

Discussion in 'Space' started by Neil, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Huge bug introduced in today's update. Revive in space is broken. Do not hit T, do not die.

Anyone having details, post here, we'll try to figure out what's happening.

So far I know that crossing borders seems OK, but on revive, your avatar stays stuck in space to die again. However, I would recommend no space travel until MA fixes this bug.

Though there is always a bright side... now's your chance to get proper revenge on those pesky pirates. :)

2. Neil

Foma revive seems to work ok, so far ARk station, Hephaestus, and Zeus do not.

Edit: Erebos broken too.

3. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

One interesting thing to consider is it may not be a bug, though parts of it clearly are bugged. There has always been the message on the 'tips' screens about how to use T that says it does not work in space. I've pretty much assumed that at some point they would make that true, maybe this is it? Best of luck to those stuck in the die/revive cycles right now, hopefully MA will get them all landed somewhere quickly.

4. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

That bug is one of my favorite planet side bugs :) love it when out hunting Oratan for example and I die and revive at same point continuously. I strip off my armor and go in other room and watch tv :) SKILLS SKILLS SKILLS!!!!!

5. Neil

Over on the PCF thread, Cappy has just posted that he was able to be rescued by relogging and quickly jumping into Dibbler's quad. After the third attempt, he stayed alive in the quad and was able to fly to Ark.

I understand that MA wants to disable "T" but I can't imagine them wanting to disable revives.

6. Neil

Looks like they fixed Hephaestus server, we all showed up at revive, some after having to relog. (I DC'd while trying to rescue someone). Any news on whether the other servers are working properly?

7. Neil

The revives in space seem to be working OK and semi reliably now. But there are still some problems with disconnects, people unable to log in, and mothership malfunctions, so travel at your own risk.