1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning Player looking for Society

Discussion in 'SocTalk' started by lupulcelrau, May 20, 2016.

1. lupulcelrau

lupulcelrau Member

Hello! :)

Who am I?

I love a BIG challange, as for that beeing said, I am not, and will not be a depositer, my avatar was born in jan 2011 on Calypso (the only planet back then), started with nothing I played the game how I was told from old players at 1st and then what I thinked was right for me sweating/tradeing/swunting/hunting/mining/events, boring or crazy I did it :), I will list a few : sweating for 3 months, graduated as a mentee by swunting carabok, crashed blazar fragments price 2 times in 2 weeks on Calypso, got in finals on 1st Pod Race on Arkadia, rescue newbies from outposts with no TP.
    I'm a very sociable guy but oposed to that I am a lone wolf when playing online games doing things my own way, I join Events but depends on time and place, olso I'm very chaty.

What I'm looking for

A society with a active friendly chat, willing to share game or real life information depending on the topic(this works both ways), without swearing or talking about sex, drugs, alcohool, etc. I can understand that slips may happen every now and then.

Olso, I have to say that I kinda dislike the idea like "you are not allowed to be friend or hunt/mine/etc with people from society X", some societys have a number of skills as a requirement, I tryed counting my skills but after a while I gave up so I don't know how many I have.

Soo... if you have an offer for me... feel free to PM here. I'll try to check it at least once every day. :) Thank you for your time reading my application. :)

P.S. English is not my native language and may be some errors in my writing, I apologize for that, Thank you.

• Welcome! Welcome! x 5
  2. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

No offer for you, but just wanted to wish you a warm wellcome back (sau "bine ai revenit" :p).

3. Gisela Dawes

Gisela Dawes New Member

Welcome back to eu! If you like a chaty soc, you can join The Head Hunters. We are a small society but with very active players and a lot of participation in chat from all members.

4. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

Welcome back to the EU again.

It's easy to see your total skills now. Just look at the top of your skills window, it shows the total skill points you have.

Good luck on getting into a nice soc :)

5. Dan59

Dan59 Active Member

There is one society which will let you to join for small fee about 1000 ped at their soc terminal NPC here [27361, 27514, 222].
    Rumors is that their leader NED have god like items we can dream.
    You get also soc recognizable military/civil uniform which distinguish you from other players.
    Soc followers have also own chat Chanel [#smuggler] and [#true_smugglers].

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  6. lupulcelrau

lupulcelrau Member

Thank you for replies :) and warm welcomes.