1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resources for sale

Discussion in 'Selling' started by HardLuck NRF Miner, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HardLuck NRF Miner

HardLuck NRF Miner Member

---

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lucky_A

Lucky_A Member

Not a bad ideea, but ...
    I for one when I wanna craft I wanna do it then ... not in 3 days, 3 months or whatever. Is called orders and u can find them in AH, altough many people don't seem to know about them. Had several orders placed in ark AH last week and guess how many hits ? ZERO ! And no, was not ordering stuff for 101%, but had highest rate on that item, like 135% for wenrex.

Maybe I missunderstood your approach, so let's take an example : I'm interested in the wenrex u have for sale and I'd pay for it 120%, value at wich is worth for me to click the bps I need that for. I'd go maybe to a max of 135%, where already my crafting goes towards red ... but in AH you can find atm only one batch of wenrex for 178% and daily/week MU is somewhere ~150% ... simply artificial price given a terra amp I sells for 115% in best case.

So, explain me how this would work and how I could get your wenrex for a price that would be fair for both of us in a short time so I don't chose to click some other bp ... if that's possible, if is not - gl with ur service but I'm not interested.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I am interested in buying up to all your veda but not at current MU. I craft TT guns for skill cos I am a noob at crafting and I cant afford to absorb the MU being asked in Auction.

So if you list it with a reasonably low SB I will be your safety net. Perhaps you will get someone who will overbid me for something closer to MU in which case I wish both them and you well.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

4. HardLuck NRF Miner

I understand what You're saying. Crafters on Calypso can just send a PM to some trader on their FL, or go and see if anyone is selling that resource on Twin. There's enough players to keep that planet running 24/7 what comes to trading. We don't have that, yet.

If You login for a crafting run on Arkadia, I don't see any service that would guarantee You to get the resources needed for that crafting run and for the price that You had in mind, on that very second that You need them, unless You buy them in advance.

This is my third week ingame, so sorry for not mastering all the ingame mechanics and knowing how this virtual universe runs on daily basis. I've just learned some mining and virtually no experience on trading, so if there is a way to make this work faster, better, more reliable for crafters out there, let me know.

If crafters are having a hard time finding ways to get Your hands on ores and enmatters when You need them, it's the same thing for miners.

If I knew there would be always someone on Quarry area that buys ores and enmatters, then I could get them sold just as fast as You want to buy Yours.

I guess we just have to wait for those shops on Arkadia. Looks like I could use one and crafters would know then where to visit when needing those ores and enmatters.

Case closed.

I'm placing my ores and enmatters on auc from now on.

Mods can close this thread. No point keeping this open.

Small update: My blog is private from now on.
    If there was someone following it, sorry :/

5. Lucky_A

Lucky_A Member

+rep for innitiative (altough have none to give on this forum :( ) ... is good to see ppl at least try to find workarounds for planet issues but my belief is Ark is still in beta phase and things will start moving in economy soon or ... we'll have a 2nd NI :)

6. HardLuck NRF Miner

All stacks close to 50ped tt-value or above it, are placed on auc with SB to cover min. auction fee and no BO, duration 7 days.

Not fast service, but bid what ever price fits You the best.

I'm off to my mining runs.

Mods. This thread can be closed.

7. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Thread closed at OP request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.