1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resource Shop resource quantity Poll

Discussion in 'Shops' started by Oboy, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

I want to know your opinions. I am going to purchase another shopkeeper today and have the ability to sell more resources.

What quantities would you prefer my shop keeper carry.

2. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

depends on the MU and other factors.
    for 101% ore you will need minimum 100 PED TT to sell it.
    for 200% ore 100 PED is too much. 500 is too much for everything.
    20-30 PED stacks is good if the ore have minimum 105% MU

3. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

Ty Axe, and all those giving me input, I am reading this thread and reviewing the poll results.

Pls keep the input comming, for now I have 2 smaller tt vendors and a 100 tt vendor, But I can change to adapt to what the market wants.

4. Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey

Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey Active Member

good Mu rates, good amounts, need more belkar, and iron <lots of iron>, great work i'm sure it will have ya running around.... but should help in your crafting as well ;)

5. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

ty for the input and support Chuck, I will be bringing in bulk Iron before too much longer. I just freed up some more peds to be able to hold some more stockpiles of needed resources.

I am going to work on getting my pricing down this week. Once I shrink the total inventory I am carrying It will make my daily updating more efficient, and with that im sure I could squeeze another couple % off the price.

I am constantly analyzing all the data I recieve from type of resource sold, down to the sale size and margins. I have been compiling data and trying to stay on the safe side pricing wise while I did so. Once I get more comfetorable with the market and my customers I should have the shop better tuned in for the arkadia market place.