1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request for more arkadian tameables rare and otherwise

Discussion in 'Taming' started by cyrano, Mar 28, 2015.

1. cyrano

cyrano Member

as the title says i and possibly others like me would like to see rare versions of currently tameable arkadian pets as well more unique arkadian tameables

id kill to be able to tame an oro or to be able to find a rare golden oro
    *it would work perfectly since oro means gold in spanish*

riptors could fill the niche for high level tamers and could be the equivalent of the hogglo pygmy

the passives could stay the same as the ones currently seen throughout caly and the rest of eu or you could make new passives that fit with arkadias feel taken from the players ideas.
    Something id love to see since ark is known for listening to its forum/playerbase more then any other planet

if anyone has interesting ideas type them out below and we can make up some hypothetical pets
    or you know just offer criticisms to ideas already out there in this thread

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. cyrano

cyrano Member

ill start
    oro
    oro.jpg
    Maturity L Health
    juvenile 1 30
    passive
    Pet Focus - Increase Generation +10% level requirement 9
    regen increase avatar natural regeneration +12.5% ( so it would go from 4 to 4.5 every 20 seconds) level requirement 16
    gold oro
    ax.png

Maturity L Health
    juvenile 1 30
    passive
    Pet Focus - Increase Generation +10% level requirement 9
    regen increase avatar natural regeneration +25% ( so it would go from 4 to 5 every 20 seconds) level requirement 20

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  3. littleswampymonster

littleswampymonster Active Member

I like this idea! I want a korwill , always wanted a white tiger

4. May

May Active Member

I'm not a huge fan of the (com)pets in general, but it would be nice to offer Arkadian pet lovers some more options.
    Perhaps not going as far as 14 like Caly; but an unknown rare one popping up, could make it interesting for Ark tamers to go out and search too. (And give the Stable owners more business for their investment?)

If new pets are being introduced, they will hopefully 'fit in'.
    So I like that idea of using a rare version of existing mobs, instead of creating completely new/unrelated Pokemon.
    As suggestions, what about:
    - A small version of those beautiful black Oratan Illustrious / Immortal, minus(!) the Oratan dude sitting on it ofc.
    - But mostly: both the Smuggler Plushies (those from the Xmas gifts) as moving pets would be absolutely awesome!
    (Korwil are cool, hehe, but when you call them white tigers: I get a 'Siegfried & Roy' vibe. :laugh:)

Though for now, it would already be nice if the current pets get fixed first.
    So the Pandi can be exported and have passive buffs, like all the others.
    They could be cute little Ark ambassadors.
    [​IMG]

5. cyrano

cyrano Member

i just love rare pet taming cause its markup on steroids
    a person puts in 20 pec to train a rare pet( that took them a few days to find ) and they can sell it for upwards of 3500 ped