1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition Relentless Oratan Forces Sighted

Discussion in 'Company Events' started by ArkadiaBot, Sep 10, 2014.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

View attachment 10044

*****​

If you are able to lend support, please assemble at REPULSE FIREBASE (Coordinates 15015, 15047).

The attack are estimated to hit on Friday the 12th September 2014 @ 19:00 and expected to end on Sunday the 14th September 2014 @ 19:00

*****​

The Oratan are, once again, likely to be throwing all they have at this base including the largest and strongest warriors they can muster.
    Please arrive early and ensure all equipment is clean and in good repair, and you have adequate supplies of ammunition.

2. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

And don't forget to bring a towel.

3. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

I really liked the event today. There are two things that could make it even better that i would like to share:

1. Lars: you did an excellent job, with running around the firebase, cleaning all the oratan. When Derek was still there the green dots were swamped with red dots, and i was dying at least once a minute. That was very depressing, was thinking it would be fun if the firebase was destroyed by the oratan. But when we go around killing the oratan it actually feels like we are winning. What could be better though: your name, please use an avatar with a storyline name.

2. Crashes: I think i crashed 4 times, which is a lot for me. Worst part of it is that when i get back i don't get my share of the loot of the creature that is just being killed. Maybe i didn't loose the ammo neither, i don't know. But it is kinda depressing, rushing back in getting the: You are already logged in" message four times, just to see a big hof and your share being 0. Maybe you could talk to MA and see if the can have a closer look at how shared loot works when the game crashes for a few players.

4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

You actually get it automatically in your inventory if you get something when you get disconnected. It is just hard to notice if you have been killing stuff for a while and don't keep 100% accurate track of what you loot.

5. remontoire

remontoire Member

It would be fun if firebases could be destroyed and then reclaimed and rebuilt by colonists. But I am worried making things be destructible would severly add to hardware requirements.