1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Life Pictures of EntropiaTimes Magazine March 2011 - Themed Arkadia

Discussion in 'EntropiaTimes' started by Lykke, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Lykke

Lykke Platinum Member Platinum Member

OOo WE GOT IT!

Getting the printed copy of EntropiaTimes Magazine is always a thrill And so it is to be able to share it with you people.

We got the all and we also shipped everything to those who ordered this special printed copy.

So, here it is - the printed copy of EntropiaTimes magazine ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:cool:

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lykke

wohoo indeed :) I'm so f***ing proud :D haha !

4. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

so when will you be shipping those then?!!?

5. Lykke

I did already :) Saturday

6. Snape

WEEEEE!!!!!!! my printed copy arrived today!!!!! I'm going to take it to work and read it again

7. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

You should be, because you put an enormous amount of work into the design and layout of the magazine to make our articles pop, not to mention all the extra stuff you do to manage the production of each issue. You always amaze me with your artistic flare and creative ideas, and never before have I been so comfortable just turning over my articles with photos and letting you have at it. They always come out splendidly, so thank you VERY much.

I received my copy too, and just in time before Mom came for her annual visit. She was able to cruise through all 3 issues, and only said ... wow, I didn't know that your "universe" was so involved ... LOL. It put a whole new perspective on it for her, and eliminated that often-time cartoon frame of mind that some have about game playing (she's seen her grandchildren and their games and had no clue, really).

It was a fun experience to share with Mom, and now she wants me to keep her updated as to what I get myself into going forward ... she is very well aware that Arkadia is looming on the horizon, and she knows what my plans are, so she's quite interested. She always has a voice chat with Moonie as well, and he kinda fills in the gaps.

She asked if he was keeping me in line, and his response ... "you don't mess with purple power" (in so many words) ... she just laughed, because she totally understood. It wasn't a bad thing ... they both know that when I'm on a mission with a goal to just let me go and be supportive in the process ... it always works out better that way. :p

Oh, and ... EntropiaTimes ROCKS!!!! ... and I bow down to our Chief in respect for all the hard work that goes into producing it. :hail:

8. Lykke

Thanks for the sweet words, MindStar - but when I said I am proud it's of the whole team involved in the magazine - and YOU TOO ^_^ - because one could not be doing it without the other.

About your mom ... tell her to get an account? :D

9. Snape

Tell her to wait for Arkadia ;)

10. Lykke

haha :) so true !

11. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

Interesting idea, but Mom is more an observer than a player, and besides ... she has a lot going on that keeps her busy, so would not have time to indulge in virtual game play, but ... if she did, then I would definitely have her wait until Arkadia was launched. :)

And to Lykke specifically ... you're welcome Hon, and I agree ... it's the whole E-Team that pulls the magazine together each issue, and I'm very proud of that too, but I made the comments I did because you bear the brunt of the production with all you do and it's very commendable. I'm very pleased to be a part of the EP operation in more ways than one, and quite excited about setting up an extended media service on Arkadia on behalf of the EP Media Center.

It will be fun for us to work together in support of promoting Arkadia in the way we do, and I have no doubt that good things will come from it. I especially appreciate that EntropiaPlanets is hosting my radio station as well, so hugs to Peter for setting that up for me.

I feel a party coming on! :)

12. Lykke

I feel a :grouphug: :)

13. Stagger

Stagger Member

that's really cool lykke :)