1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rampant Rabbits is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'SocTalk' started by Lizzy, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

RAMPANT RABBITS

We have changed our rules only a little and we are looking for more people to join us.

The requirement was a minimum of 200k or more skill points, and we have lowered it to a minimum of 150k or more skill points.

What we are looking for in players are a few things.
    - You must be based on Arkadia. Hopping around planets is fine, as long you always come home to Arkadia.
    - Friendly and helpful players are always welcomed, that makes sense to anyone.
    - We like people who know a lot about the game, be it hunting or crafting. It is nice to learn a new thing or two from other players.
    - Lastly is that you need to be able to have fun.

Our goals is to be a fun society but for people who have gained some skills and knowledge during their time on Planet Arkadia. We are hoping to start doing team-hunts rather sooner than later, and organize more events for the community to enjoy.

If you think this society is fitting you, then don't hesitate to leave me a message on the forums or in game. I'm happy to answer your questions on any subject not covered in this post.

Happy huntings!
    Lizzy Storm

2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Bump! Still looking for more peoples!

3. King-Pin

King-Pin Member

I always wondered what that fishy smell was emitting from the society terminal :biggrin:

4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Bump Up My Post!

Rampant Rabbits are still recruiting people. Currently we are just a small but fun and social society.

Don't hesitate to send me a PM in game or message me on the forums!

5. fredzepp

fredzepp Active Member

Bump for the bunnies...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Teamhunting? Check!

2015-05-08 -- Kamaldon Young 67 PED .png 2015-05-09 -- Bokol Old Alpha 144 PED .png 2015-05-09 -- Kamaldon Young 107 PED .png 2015-05-09 -- Teladon Young 59 PED .png 2015-05-09 -- Teladon Young 91 PED .png 2015-05-09 -- Teladon Young 124 PED .png

• Like Like x 2
    • Gratz! Gratz! x 1
  7. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Close thread, soc has been disbanded.

• Welcome! Welcome! x 1