1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Race Track Missions

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by RexDameon, Sep 8, 2012.

1. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

I'm not sure what is possible with the mission system. But i was wondering if you could make a mission to race around the track. With having to reach waypoints/checkpoints on it. Could you add timers so you had to race it in a certain amount of time. Could you make it repeatable or a seperate repeatable one with little or no reward Could you make it so that you had to pick a route first then follow it hitting multiple check points along the your path. It would be cool if you got like a ticket or something at the end. Not sure if this could help in someway of helping guide races and prevent people from cheeting. I was thinking like you goto race terminal and pick your route then you have like a certain amount of time to complete the race or you have to start over. This would make it so people could not go ahead of time and hit all the waypoints but the last and cheet. Then at the end of the race you go back to the race terminal and it would give you a 0.00 PED value ticket to prove you ran the course and you could use that to veryify you didn't cheet. Be really cool if it would put times in of start and stop so you could know your laps time but thats probably asking to much.

2. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

oh i was also wondering i know we can't gamble per say like bet on race drivers but could we organize an event that we could say bet on ourselves? It wouldn't really be betting on ourselves but say you have 5 racers each pays 5 ped to enter a race and winner takes all?

3. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Race for pink slips :D