1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R.I.P. LBML- Is there any alternative?

Discussion in 'Mining' started by happy_hipster, Nov 2, 2018.

1. happy_hipster

happy_hipster Active Member

I have been very fortunate to have a very hobbled Little Big Mining Log running until the most recent update. Now that they have changed the pos info, it will not work at all.

I was hoping that some other program was available that replaces LBML. It was an awesome tool for miners, and will be much missed.

2. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

Its not like it's dead lol. Your best bet is the official forum for updates, a quick search found this where the creator chimes in: http://www.mininglog.com/forum/read.php?12,2208,2222

3. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

pen, paper, notebook...

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. krazykat

krazykat Active Member

Ido will either patch the program to take account of MA's change (as he's done before) or MA will reverse the unnecessary addition of a word to the position generated by pressing "P". They'll probably do that just after Ido has patched his program ….:rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. happy_hipster

happy_hipster Active Member

Thank you so much for this. I really thought LBML was done, I forgot about the forums. Mine has not auto detected for a while, but P has worked up to now. I have some hope.

6. Goatts

Goatts New Member

Alternative? Not on this planet. That's a Rocktropia ore. :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: