1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question: Decay on Herman Law 303 series

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by KikkiJikki, Jul 7, 2011.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I'm trying to compare eco of arkadian laser rifles to the caly gear I use at moment but there is little decay info in entropedia so far. I am particularly interested in the 303 range (Including arctic, jungle, desert) as thats in the ball park of my current dps.

I'm trying to work out whether to buy locally or pick up my usual weapon when I am back on caly but I dont have data to make an objective decision.

Does anyone have any info on decay for these weapons?

Also just a general plea if you can add decay info to entropedia for any arkadian weapons it will be helpful to everyone and may increase demand for this gear.

Thanks,
    KikkiJikki

2. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Hi KikkiJikki

If you have one of these its quite easy to check the decay by using the ammo trick in the trade terminal. Simply take the current TT (use ammo trick if weapon is not full value) value and shoot one shot then add the weapon to the tt and add ammo pacs till you evened out the decimal parts then simply work it out by subtracting the ammount of ammo from the full decimal value and you have the full decay of the weapon.

3. KikkiJikki

Yeah, I know how to do a fruit test thanks but first I need to own one. Am trying to assess whether to buy one or stick with anabolic adapted. I'm heading back to caly for a week or so in the next few days so I am trying to work out how best to use my money while I still have the opportunity to bid here.

4. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

been wondering about this myself, so far haven't looted a single item to test above tt things and for me most have too high mu to buy and use for now. But you who loots or craft these please fill in some simple decay on entropedia and you might sell your things easier too if people know what to expect

5. Jenny ferr

Just did a decay test on CAP-303 Arctic, thanks to Dragon Moon who let me shoot the first shot of the gun :D

1.547 was what I got the decay to, which I put in on entropedia ofc

• Like Like x 1
  6. slither

slither Active Member

Just failed a 3 click law-303 bp, so if you want decay stats tell ark team to drop me another lol

7. KikkiJikki

Lol, slither I'll see what I can do. (which is not much)

8. Jenny ferr

regular CAP-303 done now too, still no LAW-303?

9. KikkiJikki