1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profile Picture not showing?

Discussion in 'Forum Support' started by SLD, Jun 7, 2013.

1. SLD

SLD Member

So I uploaded a profile image when I first signed up awhile back, following the guidelines of 100x100px or less than 100kb.
    I think I had used a 150x150px image, but it was under 100kb so I thought it should work.
    The image never showed up for me, but at that time I thought it might need to be approved or something like that, so I just waited. Yesterday It was starting to bother me that it still does not show up, so I uploaded the image again, this time specifically 100x100px and again still under 100kb, yet it still does not show up. This image is a standard jpg file.

So what am I doing wrong? Does the image need to be png format or something, or is it an issue with the browser (Firefox) I am using to view the forums?

Not a huge problem, but it would be nice to know how to fix this. Thanks

2. Angel O2 Mercer

Angel O2 Mercer Member

Profile picture is not the same as "Avatar". Go to your CP > Edit Avatar and upload the picture there.

3. SLD

SLD Member

Hey, thanks! Nice and easy fix :)

4. Starburst

Starburst Member

Hey thanks...I was trying to figure that out too.

5. BuzzErikLightyear

BuzzErikLightyear New Member

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Great work people. If you have issues again feel free to PM me or email me directly as well. Sometimes I don't get to check the forum for a couple of days depending on RL, but if you PM me or email me I will get an alert pretty much instantly and can then make an effort to address them ASAP.