1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Price Check: Hotfoot 40 (L) Blueprint

Discussion in 'Price Check' started by Vedder, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Vedder

Vedder Member

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I'd speak to KikkiJikki. He does amps and weapons etc so I would highly recommend him as an authority on such things.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

It pains me to say (cos I want your bp) that a hotfoot 25 bp recently sold for I think +4 - 5k. So initially you could expect to get something in the same ballpark. A lot of that price is due to rarity and over time I would expect the price to drop as more of them become available. Right now I think there are maybe 2 in game. So if you want to sell the bp, sooner would be better for you than later. Not to me though. I can't afford that price right now.

Something that will limit the attractiveness and price of the bp is the need for spleen oil and beladoth nails. Spleen drops from tough creatures and is not always easy to get on Arkadia. And the drop rate of the new animal parts is totally screwed up. We are hopeful that issue will be addressed in the next planet content release (which I expect in June). If not, it will be very difficult for new bp owners to capitalise on their investments.

Gz on ur find.
    KikkiJikki

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I think spleen oil drops from the higher level instances... (I think)... so spleen buyers might want to check with some of the people they see globaling there.

5. Vedder

Vedder Member

Thanks for the information, everyone. I appreciate the help :)

Jonny Clyro Vedder