1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Price Check for the only 2 bars in game

Discussion in 'Price Check' started by GeorgeSkywalker, Sep 1, 2012.

1. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Banned

Both bars are on RT. Stats are as follows:

The Jolly Hoffer
    Item points inside: 500
    Item points corridor: 30
    Item points outside: 11
    Located next to Tangerine tp

The Zombie Arms
    Item points inside: 500
    Item points corridor: 30
    Item points outside: 10
    Located near Ballister Aprtments tp

These are the only two player owned bars in game that I am aware of. There are bars on Calypso and Arkadia but none of those are owned by a player.

Presently these bars only have functionality of a shop.

Quoting a post by TimUnleashed (the post was regarding a price check for Arkadian Bar called Moonshine):

from this thread:
    http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?3987-Price-Check-for-Arkadian-Bar-at-Celeste-Harbour[/QUOTE]

2. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Yes technically in a busy shopping mall, 100 item points would fetch 15-20KPed, which extrapolates to 75-100KPed. But, what would the turn over be on RT? I would suggest around 30KPed or more if the turnover and foot traffic could be established.

3. Forgo

Forgo Member

I personally would be hard pressed to pay 10k in all honesty. RT economy can't even seem to sustain an auction, and its not in a common mall situation that can share the foot traffic. Surely it could work, but advertizing and trying to drum up business would be a full time job until you get repeat customers, which is hard to do, due to the convenience of auction.

500 item points is awesome, unless its 500 items of ped value tied up for months, and not moving.

500 item points on Caly would hold a huge value, not really a fair comparison though with RT.

Like Bjorn, anything more and I would likely ask to see a reliable traffic flow with estate sale logs from a stocked store. If there is reliable traffic, then the value I would put on it would be up much more, I just cant imagine shops are selling goods like crazy there.

Now, if Neverdie opened up that whole block, and it became active it would be an entirely different story.

thats just my thought anyhow...

4. Dave Stevens

Dave Stevens Member

A lot of the block is opened up, and there is good footfall there from what I have seen (observing green dots whilst crafting at the dragons head pub). I've had my shop on RT for a week and the income is so far better than CLDs vs cost.