1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Price check for Lvl VIII amp Athena L BP

Discussion in 'Price Check' started by Neil, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Price check on Level VIII Finder Amplifier 'Athena' (L) bp (L). Has 28 clicks. I'm not even in SIB yet for this as I don't do much attachment crafting, so I'm trying to decide whether it's worth selling now or holding on to it till I skill up. Thanks for the input :)

For MU, only one is in the system so far, and sold at an insane 3777692%, but others on caly auction for less. What's something like this really worth?

210 survey probe
    6 quant
    12 megan
    11 lytairian
    21 zinc
    8 reggea
    26 advanced visiomem

Amp: efficiency 19.0, an equip effect which I'm not sure about, and max TT 208 ped

2. narfi

narfi Active Member Pro Users

D-Class amps have an effeciency of 20 and sell for around 118%
    Lvl 8 amps have the same effeciency and sell for a bit more.

As close as this is, I would guess the (L) print price would be very similar to the lvl 8 (L) prints.

I am confused about the 8 reggea requirement......... I know that is a Rocktropia Ore, is there an ore with the same name on Arkadia?

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

No, this bp just uses RT and universal resources (maybe some of the other models use Ark resources?).

It's confusing, but the "Level" amps are universals and the "Terra" amps are Ark only. Although.... I thought I heard rumors of someone looting a Terra athena amp on Cyrene so maybe they're lootable anywhere.... Not really sure.

http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?6655-Arkadian-Sunrise-Q-amp-A&p=57528&viewfull=1#post57528

Cyrus wrote:

4. narfi

narfi Active Member Pro Users

Ah thanks, I had read that but it never really registered with me for some reason, I was thinking all these new amps were Ark specific.