1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your loots-Win up to 200ped!!--July 2015

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jod, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Actually spacelines got flooded with the outrageous number of pets and caused a bigger gravitational pull on that rock.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

wheres all the screenies people?
    Surely someone's getting some loot.

3. StarDrifter

StarDrifter Member

Just culling a few bots Underground....then this happens :D

edit: 1st ever mining Global/HoF btw

Attached Files:

• Gratz! Gratz! x 3
  4. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Congrats on your first ;)

Only a couple days left for entries and this will be the last comp for a while.
    Unfortunately due to MA getting a little (I'm being nice,its actually a lot!) greedy with my depo's I just cant justify putting any money in atm.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. wournos

wournos Active Member

That's quite alright. You have been very generous for a while now.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

My second crafting Global and another HOF. Sorry about the lack of swirlies as the Entropia Life tracker missed them. This was a good click. As well as the HOF, I had a QR increase, BP drop and a rare item (Garnet). The Garnet is worth 150 PED TT but doesnt seem any use apart from TT food. Does anyone know any different?

[​IMG]
    upload picture

• Gratz! Gratz! x 5
  7. San

San Well-Known Member

Please don't! It is needed for tiering. In the refiner it is broken up into multiple "Pile of Garnet". Not high markup, but you scramble to find every time you need it. Can't spare the ped right now, otherwise I'd take it. Maybe the chunk is a bit hard to sell as a whole, but you'll probably get rid of some of the piles every time someone has an item to tier. Gratz btw :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

ahhhh. Many thanks. I didn't realise it made pile of garnets. Ill refine it then. Thanks for the heads up.

9. Haruto Rat

Haruto Rat Active Member

We-ell, one garnet makes 1000 piles of garnets (0.15 a piece), and most people looking for them want like 13 or 15 piles. (Tiering a modfap takes thousands but most common items ask for much fewer, see entropedia.) Last time I had a garnet, I sold ~150 piles in two weeks and then got bored and tt-ed the rest.

Fortunately, refining 1 into 1000 costs one standard refiner decay, not 1000.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

I have now refined as suggested. However, I dont see myself standing round the Quarry touting Garnets all day and if I auction them, Ill lose any potential profit anyway. Ill hang onto them for now but if anyone needs them you know where to come!

11. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Love the info sharing,keep it up,a nice little side benefit of these types things ;)

Last couple hours for the last comp and dont forget a screenie from Songkra Valley or Khorum Coast will double your prize!

12. San

San Well-Known Member

[removed - sorry for double posting, had gotten an error message on the first]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  13. San

San Well-Known Member

Granted, with a market as dysfunctional as on this planet it can be asked a little too much to hold on to such things. Normally a trader would do the holding for you.

On topic - this avatar is overwhelmed by his success in his effort to build up his Evader profession. He has obviously improved so much that he now reliably evades everything that could have made an appearance in this thread, moreover, even the tiniest item drop. Meh... don't really know what to say on top of that. :oldman:

Thank you very much Jod for your generosity all the while.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Yeah I hear ya mate,it's not been easy lately,Since 'strongboxes' really but I'm not gonna get into any conspiracy theories over it.
    It is what it is,so be it.

I've taken the enhancers and amp off and gone from cycling 2k a day to about 40ped on dailys.
    Thats about as much as I can justify at the moment but I'm sure I'm not alone.

Adapt and overcome ;)

EDIT: I take back the 'since migration' part because it was basically from the very moment I equipped the rings from the strongboxes,coincidence? maybe,taking them off didnt help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. MVG MegaV78G87

MVG MegaV78G87 Member

I got an unamped 84 ped global on azul pearls by the oil rig today and for some reason I cant upload the screenshot. :( I keep getting an error message when I try to upload it. Any idea why this is happening?

16. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Ok since you've 'declared' it'll be ok if the upload itself is a little late.

As for why you got the error,sorry mate I have no idea.

4hrs left......

17. San

San Well-Known Member

• Gratz! Gratz! x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Itemz!!

Nicely done ;)

I've been awake all night and need some rest so I'll sort the voting portion some time this afternoon.

Keep trying the upload MVG.....(file type isnt an issue is it?)
    Your allowed external links to pics if you can upload it somewhere else and link it.

19. MVG MegaV78G87

MVG MegaV78G87 Member

still cant upload it :/
    I will find some way to upload it tomorrow morning

20. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Very sorry mate but I have to get the voting started so your first entry will have to stand as it is.

The voting has started and will run till the 9th August.

Thanks for playing along everyone. :)