1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your ideas for Treasure and Artifacts

Discussion in 'Treasure Hunting' started by Few Scars, May 31, 2011.

1. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Lets post our ideas for Treasure and Artifacts!

Obviously gold, silver and gems. Gems would be good for the precious stone texture BPs.
    Artifacts:
    Ancient weapons
    Ancient tools
    Items with MF powers attached
    Items than can be combined with other to create say armour for example!

Keep the ideas coming

Cheers
    Bjorn

2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Member

Skeleton parts?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Smoerble

Smoerble Active Member Pro Users

...from space pirates... so we can win A MILLION DOLLAR TREASURE HUNT CAPSLOCK YEAH!
    ups, wrong planet.

Sorry, couldn't resist :D.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Telgard

Telgard Member

Ancient Weapons that use a different type of ammo / damage type.. like something refined from several Arkadia specific ores/enmats.
    Mysterious devices
    1.Unknown device that need to be solved with mini-games, like puzzles in order to use... perhaps you hook it up to some science machine/device and you are trying to solve which would be a representation of your coding program trying to decode the device and figure out how to use it or what it is.
    2. Historical devices can not be used, act as priceless pieces of history, and has can not be fully understood...perhaps more pieces are needed to gather the entire history.
    3. Pieces of a mysterious device
    Ancient Alien alternative to ME Devices
    1.-Sweat + Arkadian Enmat = AAME
    -AAME is used to power the device.
    2. AAME can be found in a manner similar to the rig... but is not found anywhere else. It is used to power the device.
    Historical Devices:
    1. Used as piece of history.
    2. Can be used or can be placed in museum.
    3. Can't be used. Shows stats that break the balance system. Confiscated by military.
    - Perhaps...as an extension of #3. have it as a one use item that breaks the balance system but acts as a catalyst for an Arkadian Event in which the military confiscates your Excavation. :D
    --Confiscates your excavation, the item, and your tools associated with the archeological dig. LoL
    Mob Bones:
    1. Extinct
    2. Existing
    Ancient Vehicles:
    1. Players owns.
    2. Military confiscation.
    3. Archaeological device scans vehicle and gives you x blueprints of vehicle.
    4. Historical piece.

5. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Member

The traditional "Super-powerful alien artifact" that is rather common in scifi? :D

6. Telgard

Telgard Member

It doesn't need to be super-powered.. just unknown..

7. Migi

Migi Member

Dear Santa David, i'd really love a Loot-Enhancer/ Mining-finder-tower-enhancer.

As for the serious bit, i'd love mining something unique with a purpose/usability like the "Miss Calypso?" staff or something i saw in a shop a while ago, while it wouldn't do much for cross-profession/economy boost, i'm sure a lot would be trying to get it? Especially if it's the uber "Ancient Arkadian MineAmp Unlimited"+"towerguaranteedswirlies"

Oh please puuleeeze no puzzles/charade/code crackin please, point, run, click is cool for EU, charades isn't.

8. shiek

shiek New Member

I only hope that we aren't forced to dig up pull tabs and rusty horse shoes like when I try to use my metal detector! no loot is preferable!

9. Chrome

Chrome Active Member Pro Users

Yeah... I want whatever this is, thank you very much:

OMG, that's friggin' funny... and I can't +rep you yet. :p

10. kdawg

kdawg Member

Meteorite fragments? Contain some sort of clues or something to alien intelligence? I don't know, would be cool :p

11. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

A ancient land deed for a piece of land would be nice way to make a collonist happy. Rare items. Rare full armor set, UL Mining amp, Modified Ancient Girofap, rare UL weaponry. BP for unique Arkadian design long coat.

What about some RL T-Shirts, caps, Posters and goodies in general to acompany some Hofs?

Mmm I am also thinking RL replicas of Some virtual items. Its entirelly up to the Devs and the limits of their immagination.

12. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

I think small...Really cool armor with little or NO decay(ok dreaming on that decay part)..That you have to find that is really expensive!!

13. mice

mice New Member

All the lost items on permanently locked avatars, theres a few imp, mod faps as well as mod mercs and even ancient versions somewhere in the server dungeouns from avatars I wont even mention the names of :)

14. Dante

Dante Member

Now that would be some real and useful treasure.
    It has been mentioned a lot before to bring these items back into the game, I also don't understand why these items still haven't been purged? (or have they??)
    If ND can have epic scanners and mobs from calypso, I don't see a reason why Arkadia can't use the lost weaponry and equipment in old avatars as a starting off event!

15. filibert

filibert Member

nova fragments... and 1/100: blazar fragments \o/

16. krm398

krm398 Member

Ideas

It's possible that an ancient civilization would have materials and weapons that we wouldn't even think of, so how about:

Personal shield, protects people as extra layer of protection, like an electronic armor. It would take a few hits, maybe protecting for 20 points or something, also more powerful protects against more, but using it takes energy that takes time to recharge, so you get maybe 4 hits then its back to your armor for the rest.

Area weapon, this sets off a charge that does damage to the entire area, so hitting as many as 5 enemys at once is possible, it would be energy based so limited use and then wait for recharge.

Advanced Mortar..uses the same ammo as rocket launcher but has a longer range and does more damage, using more ammo as well.

Arkadian vehicles, old military vehicles left behind made from materials that don't rust, uses oil for fuel, but different from ours, maybe faster or more heavily armored, and ..or..more weapons mounts. Also, could use some other enmatters as well..there's no saying they used oil for sure.

Transport Armor..not good for fighting but gives you a 1km range "Jump" similar to TP chip but uses other energy..maybe gets its energy from you, so if you use it too much, your health drops.

Strength enhancing armor, allows you to run faster, and jump maybe 3x higher than now, used for scouts that need to move faster and be more on their own, this armor gave them the physical strength of 3 men, for a short time... but needed to rest before use again, health drops if abused.

Stealth armor..its doesn't make you truly invisible, but it makes it seem that way to ANIMALS..so you can literally walk through herds untouched.

Just some new ideas for "Alien" treasures they aren't or weren't like us after all.

17. warpath

warpath Member

I would like to see artifacts that can be attached to weapons, tool and armour tiers. Basically they would be like an UL enhancer and each has it's unique attribute it adds to the item. Weather it be a different type of dmg or anything.

Maybe there would be an activation mission attached to them before you can discover what they fit onto and what they do. The mission could be hidden in a riddle on the item description.

Would be an enjoyable addition for me personally.

18. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

No freekin waaaaay! Hand off my gear Lawl!

19. Bear

Bear Member

Reading your ideas of Rare "Superpower Items" .. we all know it would not satisfy the "Treasure Grinders".
    Would be nice if there were some, but in order to give it to the masses there is already one simple solution: Superpower Ancient Limited stuff with low TT...
    For example: A "Mod Fap (L)" which will last just 100 uses

20. nirfu

nirfu Member

Housing/Decoration. Just give me a bunch of ancient Coke cans and other leftowers that an old civilisation could have left behind. I don't see any need for things that you can craft with, OK if you have something like a Coke can and the u can refine it in to a normal ore. So a can or equal item is refined to iron ingots. To much strange resources will only make it harder for us to get the economy running. Look an NI where u have loads of unusable crap in your storage.