1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible idea for a PVP arkadian armor

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Grez, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Grez

Grez Member

Was thinking that if there was a Limited set of Arkadian armor (plus some arkadian plates maybe)that had high burn, penetration protection stats that could withstand a kismet laser attack if your ship was blown up, this would have high demand. Made entirely of arkadian materials of course :) You could avoid being killed by the pirate, thus keeping your loot and could travel in safety. Any thoughts? Would MA even allow it?

2. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

Likely not, because such an item will make Arkadians super-beings and other-ians underdogs. In other words, tip the scale and destroys the balance of things, if you know what I mean. :cool:

jc

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Great idea. Would make space more interesting, but I'm thinking MA wouldn't allow it. The changes they've made to space since the space release seem to indicate that they want it to be easier for pirates to loot you, for some reason... maybe because all the loot goes into the TT, I don't know.

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

*Moved to Wishlist*