1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrain Possible bugs in Aakas 03

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sniqs, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Sniqs

Sniqs Active Member

I did an Aakas 03 instance yesterday (I started it at around 10:30 p.m. ingame time if it matters) and encountered two issues, both related to floor. Right off the bat in the first room with mobs (see first screenshot) I started falling through the floor. Mind you I never actually fell through it, when I was under the floor (could see the whole instance map) I was rubberbanded back to proper level then fell again, and again, and again... The good thing is that I could actually move a little every time I fell so I managed to go through the room eventually. Note that the Ubos in this room were also falling through the floor. From what I gathered there were two separate areas of the floor that had this problem but I didn't want to test too much in case I actually dropped to the bottom :D I encountered this problem again in the room with the stairs (second screenie), but I was only falling through the stairs, not through the actual floor of the room.

The second issue was in the next corridor. Yarrijaks seem to have spawned under the floor. When I aggroed them they were hitting me through the floor. From where I was in the third screenshot I could go back a little and they would pop out so I could kill them. The problem seemed to be related to three big "panels" of the floor (the areas separated by clearly visible lines), the one I'm standing on in the screenshot and two more further into the instance. I was not falling through the floor here.

I did not encounter any other problems throughout the rest of the instance and I'm not entirely sure if the problem is with the map since it very much resembled the way you fall through the floor when you exit an instance and the door room hasn't loaded yet. On the other hand, I did not experience any unusual lag in the instance and the rooms were definitely completely loaded. I did crash once though.

Has anyone else experienced this or went through Aakas 03 recently without problems?

View attachment 7038 View attachment 7039 View attachment 7040

2. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Thank you for the report Sniq.

I will take a look @ the instance and have it fixed for the next partner update.