1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Positive Withdrawal Experience

Discussion in 'Deposits and Withdrawals' started by ArchAngel, Feb 5, 2016.

1. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Active Member

On November 13, 2015 I asked for a withdrawal to my bank account. It was commited on January 20 by MindArk. 7 days later my bank (for some unknown reason) rejected the deposit and it was returned to MindArk. I opened a support case and asked for a transfer to PayPal on February 1 and it arrived today February 5.

The time it takes for a withdrawal is well, kind of ridiculous, but everyone should know that going in as I did. I also lost 10% of my withdrawal when my bank rejected the transfer. That is 100% my fault.

I can't thank MindArk Customer Support enough for the quick turnaround in resolving this matter. I have seen a lot of threads (mostly on PCF) that paint Customer Support in a bad light, and wanted to relay a positive experience to my fellow Arkadians.

So to any players that are waiting for their transfer, it will get there, just takes some time!

• Like Like x 3
  2. RavenJade

RavenJade Active Member

It's always nice to hear the positive... often people only think to write about the negative. Enjoy your real life ped :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1