1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please...

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Yirrk, May 24, 2011.

1. Yirrk

Yirrk Member

... go over there & kick everyone out of the Mindark offices and throw all their sh!t out into the yard. Then take over running the Platform.
    mmkthanks

2. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

I kinda agree with you there, but then we will not have anyone to bitch about, now where would the fun be in that ;)

mmm, not sure if I like this avatar you have here better then the one you have over at PCF :)

3. Yirrk

Yirrk Member

I figure it's more effective if it's over on the forum MA adopted. hehehe

4. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

Hmm I whish that where possible.... but I think at the day that happens the servers will go down forever. So maybe we shouldn't hope for it. ^^

5. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

Now that's a testament right there if there ever was one of how spoiled we've become as a result of Dave and the A-Team's professionalism. They're really setting a precedent and setting the bar pretty high, but as far as I'm concerned, that's a good thing, and hopefully will be a catalyst for not only other Planet Partners to take notice, but for MA to take some notes as well. :)

6. Chrome

Chrome Active Member Pro Users

[​IMG]

7. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

I do think that the public reaction to the way the A-team has handled themselves has set the bar high and i think has had an effect on PP and MA. I've noticed Next Island has had more updates less far a part as well as MA finnally having a community person.

8. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Yep same here, want to keep the bad vibe away from this place, because everything is so great so far !

RexDaeon, I think that the A-team has indeed caused a ripple effect on all the other PP's and even MA. We see sneak previews now and even some people taken into space to the space station above Calypso before the launch. But I'm guessing they do not have any other choice then to follow the A-teams lead if they do not wanna loose all their players. I also think we will be seeing add campaigns from all the other PP's once the one Arkadia is planning will launch or else Arkadia will have triple the amount of player Calypso has in just a few months (or weeks maybe).

(and where did I get that GOLD MEMBER badge??)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

(2nd or 3rd place for the photo competition?)

;)

10. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

I agree with Rex as well ... Dave and the A-Team have set the bar pretty high, and are consistent in doing so with everything they are involved with, so it doesn't surprise me in the least that other PP's and MA are steppin' it up a bit. I suspect that this trend will continue, as it should, so HUGE respect to Dave and the A-Team for being the catalyst for much needed changes. :)

11. TinyDancer

TinyDancer Member

This team has given me as a player new hope for the game...I am very excited to see what they have to offer.

12. viiral

viiral New Member

you and me both! *thumbs up*

13. princessboy

princessboy Member

So excited all ready packed up all my pink vehicles and clothing.. Princess is moving to Arkadia woot!

14. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Active Member

It's looking good!! :)

15. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

hehe I dont think we have to worry about the bar.... Someone has to retrive the ball we pl;ay with as it was hit clear outta the stadium.

As far as OP Im with Yirrk GRAB YOUR TORCH AND PITCH FORKS!!!!! ( sorry shrek flashbacks have been occuring with all this excitement)

16. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

It's just a small token of appreciation from the team for the translation works you've been doing for us. Hope you like it.:eek: