1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vehicles Please do not use the generic 4-wheel drive vehicle !!

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by RAZER, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Xandra

Xandra Active Member Pro Users

Hi,

agree on this. Plz no cheap imitation of a current vehicle!

They are much too conservative already, IMHO. It just doesn't suit the time we're in.

The Hover bike looks nice, I'd love to have hover boards and a rocket backpack too ...

From all the current vehicles I'd accept the Valky (a timeless design) and the VTOL's (just cool), maybe the hovercraft, too. All the other vehicles are outdated, and just reminiscences from a past that should be forgotten asap.

Better later than bad. Plz!

Have a good time!

PS: Do newbies really need vehicles? Isn't this one of the reasons that encourages depositing?

• Like Like x 1
  2. kobar

kobar Member

ok i figured out how to drive the hummer. if ya dont wanna spin out when u turn let off the gas when turning left or right, when done turning u can appy the gas again :p

3. kobar

kobar Member

we wont need the cars if ya give us horses to ride :)

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

5. nirfu

nirfu Member

I totaly second that!

That BAE army terrain car manufactured in Southafrica and bought by swedish army doesn't fit at all!!

It even has the swedish yellow numbers on black arrmy number plate on it, and the swedish writing "Max Last" on the sides(Maximum Load". It would ruin everything!!

If u add that you could at the same time get the old "Gothenburg" ship in.