1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PLEASE CLOSE] Three for one PED; twice more eco than SI HEART / Herb Box / Vivo S10 / 10-Pulse unit

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Lovefall, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

Hyellow people! :)

Intriguing title? Well... let me reveal the mystery...

I'm selling [Fanoos Medical V1 (L)] - three for one PED (which means 33 pecs for one).

Now let me explain why I say they are twice more eco than SI HEART / Herb Box / Vivo S10.

At the price they were sold at TT when they were still available, Fanoos has a HPP (heal per pec) of 180.25; but their price is not 5 pecs, is 33 pecs, which is 6.6 times higher, which means their HPP would also be 6.6 times lower, so 180.25 / 6.6 = 27.31 HPP (at my price).

In comparasion (presuming that they are maxed) SI HEART has 15.56 HPP, Vivo S10 has 12.31 HPP, 10-Pulse unit has 10.59 HPP and Herb Box has 10.06 HPP - so, at my price, the Fanoos Medical is almost twice more eco than SI HEART and almost three times more eco than Herb Box. :)

Also the most common price they are sold at is 50 pecs for one, which my price is 33% lower. :)

If you want, once bought, I can come and use them to heal you in your hunts, the healing part being totally free from my part. :)

Disclaimer: Not trying to hide that yeah, I bought them even a bit lower in a bunch offer, so I'm making a small profit out of your back, but I still think is a great deal for you. :)

Cheers,
    Alex

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Lovefall

3. Lovefall

4. Lovefall

Just today, and just 39 more - selling for 25c each!

At this price they are more than twice more eco than heart and more than three times more eco than the other faps mentioned. :)

5. Lovefall

Special offer exhausted. :)

6. Lovefall

Seeing the relative lack of interest, I decided to just keep them and use them for self use over time - considering it a long term investment; this thread can be closed.

7. Lovefall

Since this is no longer available, please close it; thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.