1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Please close] Small game hunter looking for someone to buy my loots

Discussion in 'Selling' started by DaughterOfAnarchy, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

I have a deal in progress, so this thread is no longer needed; please close!

I heard a lot of wise people saying that, in order to enjoy Entropia Universe, one must stay within her budget, so I decided to limit my adventures in this world to whatever mobs I can hunt with my tiny monthly deposits ($5 per month) and whatever money I can make from sweating.

That means, that the only mobs I plan to hunt (at least for a long while) are:
    - Carabok
    - Arkadian Hornet
    - Monura Male
    - Monura Female
    - Oratan Prospector
    and eventually
    - Jori
    - Ostelok
    - Dromia
    - Halix
    - Feran
    - Oro

My problem though (as of any other small level and small scale hunter) is that of selling the loot and cycling the money - I can't afford to save for too big stacks of loots and auction fees are prohibitive for me; on the other hand, TTing (a big part of) my loots to allow for faster recycling, will definitely make my funds go *poof* in no-time. That's why I decided to make this post and ask for your help (and while yeah, I'm definitely asking for help, it is not begging or asking for charity, since I don't want anyone to take a lose to help me, but eventually profit too and make it a win-win situation).

So, what I'm looking for is a regular buyer who could buy some (or even all :p) of my loots at a fair price (so, for example a small scale new crafter, a hunter with a bigger budget who's trying to make higher stacks before auctioning them, a trader who is not greedy with his profits and don't dream on making a fortune on newbies' back). In order to make it fair for both of us, I'm willing to sell anything a bit under MU, so you have a bit of room for your profit margin too, but not much under since this would defeat my purpose.

All mob names from the list are clickable and on those pages you'll can see their loots, so you can know what items I can produce (in case you want to place a specific order, so I can hunt that specific mob more); if not I'll try to keep an up-to-date list with whatever things I have for sale on here (in the second post of this thread).

Thank you a lot for taking your time to read my thread and hope we can eventually make a deal someday. :)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. DaughterOfAnarchy

Current inventory (updated weekly, last update on December 1st)

Special items
    - none

Mined resources
    - none

Materials
    - none

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  3. Cly

Cly Active Member

I may be able to assist a little...
    Check your private messages. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. DaughterOfAnarchy

I have a deal in progress, so this thread is no longer needed; please close!

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

*closed as per request*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.