1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Arkadia dont' make the same mistake.

Discussion in 'Estates' started by James Clayton, May 26, 2011.

1. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Active Member

Well first off, it gives you the feeling of being "home".
    I had a apartment on Calypso and we used it as a meeting place for soc members, it gave our soc a form of privacy.
    Later I turned my apartment into a night club called Club X-Treme and had AHR use it for party's etc.
    And we had some damn fine party's there.
    Just before my adoption of Arkadia as my new home I sold the club to one of the main AHR DJ's, knowing that Club X-Treme would not end and it is now in good hands.

Now being here on Arkadia, I would like to have a new home again.
    It will probably start as that and I hope to turn it into a kind of museum for artifacts or something like that in the future.

I still own a booth on Calypso for future use and sure want to have a shop here on Arkadia.
    Since I am mainly a crafter, I already miss my shop now to sell my crafted goods.
    When space arives I would love to in and export exotic goods from and to other planets and sell them in a shop there.

Regards,
    Ion

2. red

red Member

yes, I agree. i keep one apartment just to store mining stones. raw energy matter, and other things of which I have a temporary excess.

3. JackFree

JackFree New Member

I am looking forward to selling my place on Calypso and moving to Arkadia, but only if I can get a place as far away as possible from anything purple... ;)

Kidding aside...

I have had my apartment in Sakura City for several years and have never been motivated to furnish it properly and really make it a nice place. This is mainly due to the lack of/insane prices of furnishings.

The one thing that I really wanted to see was a simple armor rack to hang my armor sets on instead of them littering the floors of my apartment. I posted a mock up years ago on EF...

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...-The-JackFree-Armor-Rack&highlight=armor+rack

I also really wanted to hang a few pictures of my own, but it cost so much that it took all the fun out of it.

Apartments need to be affordable to all. You can always create more exclusive properties for those with deeper pockets.

I am not so sure about limiting the amount of properties one can own, but something needs to be done.

The OP made some good points...

Cheers

4. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

First post and you bash the PURPLE? :p

Hello my dear friend ... WAY nice to see you here, and can't wait to meet up with you on Arkadia soon. Please let me know when you're heading our way so that we can connect for sure.

MISS YOU LOTS!!! :)