1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plates

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Grizgal, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

I need to get some plates, initially for my Adjusted Pixie, but hopefully that will still be useful when I manage to get Viceroy (I am farming mats for it myself). I am unsure of which all round plates would be the best bet (I know it depends which mob you intend to hunt)!

Also, I am not sure where to pick these up? There are only 5A's on auction on Ark and I cant find any at booths/ shops etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Active Member

I believe Kikki Jikki Defense and .Point Shop in Celeste Harbour North both carry a good array of plates.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

Thanks. Ill check them out

4. Craggan

Craggan Member

I do like the pulsar 8 plates but they are L. My recommendation is take a trip to Caly just to buy a set of 5b plates. Auktuma usually has some in a shop keeper in an apartment at Genesis Amethera building B i think it is (it's the one just east off the TP) floor 7 apt b or c. Good luck in your search.

5. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

You currently got Adj. Pixie and you are working on getting Viceroy armor, good going!

I just want to let you know that there is a ton to hunt on Arkadia (and also Calypso) with those two armor sets where you don't need any armor plates. I don't know your stats, but if you go and buy plates for armor you might end up hunting far above your level and lose out more than you bargained for.