1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planet Arkadia Update 2015.5 Release Notes (22 September 2015)

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia Release Notes & Updates' started by Mathias | Arkadia, Sep 21, 2015.

1. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

[IFN Officer Cadet Access Card] is bugged same as master sergeant show warrant C,1 picture
    and does not give Oratan payback IX missions

so i can again just sit ,watch and cry as my effort goes to ....:facepalm3:

2. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

So true...remember all A-Team is trying to work this out with MA. You think we have it bad these days? I feel for them.

3. San

San Well-Known Member

I do, I did, I already expressed sympathy, and none of it is intended to mock or condescend to anyone. I know how hard it can be to fight these gremlins. We all need a sense of humour in such situations. It happens sometimes that one sounds jaded or sarcastic (I'm guilty of that mostly where money is involved), or it is not immediately obvious how something is meant. Or one latches onto someone else's joke and the terrain gets slippery. If anyone of those who bear the brunt of this feels hurt, I do apologize and would appreciate feedback to avoid repetition.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Ahh so it was 'Officer Cadet' as I thought,good to know.

5. wournos

wournos Active Member

Ah... we don't have sound because MA decided to overhaul the login screen and fix wood shavings model. Nice. Truly.
    Yes, I'm sarcastic. No, I don't blame A-team.

6. Heidi Stassinopolis

Heidi Stassinopolis Active Member

it instantly made me think I was logging into a BLIZZARD game, maybe MA have started to cut and paste......