1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watch This Planet Arkadia Update 2013.1.1 (20th March 2013)

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia Release Notes & Updates' started by Cyrus, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

View attachment 6972

As the the new era of Arkadian Sunrise begins, a number of changes have been implemented in today's patch.

Fixes

• Further clothing optimisations have been made, and continue to be made.
    • Inventory icons for ACA-AS Civilian Uniform Cap range and IFN Combat Uniform Cap range are now visible.
    • Ark Urban clothing set has been redesigned and optimised and continues to be available from the Arkoin Broker.
    • As per the promotion detailed here, certificates for real life GUNNAR gaming eyewear can now be purchased from the Arkoin Broker, to be shipped to your address.
    • As per the promotion detailed here, virtual GUNNAR gaming eyewear can now be looted.
    • The sliding doors on the residence at Arkadia Land Area 1 now function correctly.
    • Carabok have returned to the Firebase Academies.

Known Issues

• The icon for Riptor Leather Texture is showing as white.

2. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Exciting patch, quite unexpected!

For those interested in seeing the Arkoin Broker and Gunnar Deeds but cannot log into Entropia, I've made a quick video showcasing them at the IFN Supply Depot.

[video=youtube;gh5W-XDESPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh5W-XDESPk[/video]

• Like Like x 2
  3. DxBlueIce

DxBlueIce Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Thank you! :)

4. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

realy limited stocks
    all glases sold out

5. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hi T79x

Glasses regenerate overtime. I just checked and there is 2 available in there atm.

6. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

1 now, I purchased a set ;) Can't wait!

7. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

Looks as a good VU to me :)
    PS:Thx for the video Larkin :)

8. Image

Image New Member

Great update. Really like arkadia and plan on staying a while. :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Spinaltapper

Spinaltapper New Member

The carabok spawn was awesome near Celeste Quarry prior to the last 2 patches. Why did you suddenly nerf it into the ground to the terrible density it used to have? Why do the caraboks in the academies no longer instantly respawn? There are now no where near enough carabok to support the increased number of hunters on Arkadia. Please bring back the massive and super high density carabok spawn north of Celeste Quarry and bring back the instant respawns in the academies while increasing the spawn there up to 5-10 at each one. I know I am not the only one who feels this way since everyone I have spoken with at the spawns feels the same way.

The A-Team usually does a great job but you guys really dropped the ball on this one reducing the spawn for no apparent reason. You say you are launching a huge marketing campaign which would mean a huge influx of new players ready to hunt carabok. Why create a smaller spawn for a much larger number of new/low level hunters? I hope you get this changed back asap since everything else you seem to be doing for the planet is great and is reflected in the growing number of players living here.

10. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hi Spinaltapper,

I will investigate what is going on with the spawns of carabok @ the quarry and Firebase academies.

Regards,
    Chris

11. Spinaltapper

Spinaltapper New Member

Hi Chris,

Speedy replies from the A-Team are why I've made Arkadia my home since it was released. The communication is excellent and you guys really do listen to the players. Hope for some good news about getting the spawns back up to par! Thanks!

12. Spinaltapper

Spinaltapper New Member

Any updates on the abysmal carabok spawn north of the quarry?