1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watch This Planet Arkadia Update 2011.8 (30th Nov 2011)

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia Release Notes & Updates' started by Cyrus, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

The reward for Oro stage 1-3 (how small that may be - if any :)) - will that be updated to those who did those stages before this VU?

2. Snuggins

Snuggins Member

Cool. Thanks for clearing it up. I'm looking forward to hanging one of those on the wall. :)

What Rex said makes sense. I guess since I started the mission before it was still set up on the old standards. It was kind of a sneaky plan of mine to get a discovery anyway, but then when it didn't work out as I expected I just wanted to make sure it was only my expectation that was wrong and not a bug or something.

Yquem, I thought the only change to the rewards was adding the trophy head for stage 4, so I don't think there is any need to adjust things for the first 3 stages.
    I could be wrong though. :shrug:

3. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Flags are looking nice, making Arkadia looking much more official and showing them Oratan we are in control not them :p

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

There were rewards for all 4 stages of the oro mission before... I think the only difference in this VU is that there is now an oro trophy given at the end of stage 4, in addition to the previous rewards.

5. KMax

6. Mutant Atrax Stalker

Mutant Atrax Stalker Active Member

I'm personally puzzled that anyone can consider an entire IFN Challenge Series as a "linear game play" option. To then move directly into the next 18 - 20k indentical mobs would probably cause me to quit.

Your focus amazes me. I got here by running away from grindfest games :)

7. KMax

8. schmedly

schmedly New Member

mean no disrespect but my planet gripes

ok i hunt its what i do the loot pool on ark compared with calypso bites ...on caly u can get unlimited armour weapons and im talking even smaller mobs as daikiba or snablesnots. lack of shopping areas malls on ark lack of estates ...ie apartments. i live in canada and i dunno why been playing for over a year found the game only thru a search on the internet for games to play what im saying is the lack of advertising for entropia game itself keeps player base too low cmon lets see some tv adds or radio hype not just online but real world i would like to see this game go places ...the blatant disregard to fix or finetoon simple stuff like friendslist frustrates me other issues when firing on a mob the laser goes right thru em or looks to me like it fires into space yet im hitting the mob. for a new planet the lack of givaways to promote the planet and its content. a claim of treasure hunting but who knows when that will be available.... there is more gripes but lets start with that i mean cmon we deposit hard earned money to play this least they could do is keep the content rolling get some new programmers i mean with more ideas new stuff to do ..... till then while i like the look of ark ill hunt on caly .... speaking of other planets is next island just a loss its pathetic .... been there really its like a ghost planet rocktopia while has potential its also lacking items loot estates etc i hope cyrene when released is like it shows on the web site looks good we will see ..... also lets talk space why is the edges where they are cant u just make a huge square hate flying around the edge of it to just get to the planet and ship controlls omg has anyone played any other game with aircraft or space ships .... so please for all the people who deposit money and i know its a lot im saying this get a move on in issues get the content rolling and lets make this one of the top games out.... the dev team should play games like wow ultima online eve etc take pieces of these games so to speak learn from thier mistakes and make this game what it should be thanks for reading

9. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Some of your concerns are legitimate but:

1. Why tack your issues onto this old thread?
    2. I can understand you conflate some EU issues with Arkadia but why should RT or NI be of interest here?
    3. Total lack of formatting or actual punctuation makes your post a pain in the butt to read.
    4. Some of your raised issues are quite misinformed.

If you have some concerns specific to arkadia then post in the dev feedback and I am sure you will get some answers.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

10. bass

bass Member

Your funny punctuation usage makes your post unreadable to me :) :)