1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planet Arkadia - Release Notes 17.21.0

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia Release Notes & Updates' started by Zephyrus, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Zephyrus

Zephyrus Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator PAF Senior Mod Planet Arkadia Official

Hi! the amount of loot you get from hunting to hunting varies every time because of RNG and have nothing to do with the update, the comment Alfa did was correct. It cost about 5 ped to do and with a 2 ped reward after that cover 40% of the hunt, returns should be in net profit in the long run if you do more then 1 run with bad luck.

If you have any more questions please DM me and i will try to explain as well as i can, i do recommend that you get a Mentor or join a good society to help you understand the basic of the game :)

2. Zephyrus

Zephyrus Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator PAF Senior Mod Planet Arkadia Official

Hi! Yes if the missions NPC says passport or ark born i believe you can do it again, the fix are done and just waiting for patch day.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Vadio

Vadio Member

Any new about terramaster 9 . 10 , 11 ,12
    aka rank 70-80-90-100 finders?

And someone alred map out if this change in ores/emt in ark moon is nerf? or good one? is worth pay damm 5% tax?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
  4. Zephyrus

Hi yes the moon are worth to mine on and no it hasn't been nerfed, you most remember that what a player experience are usually not the average game experience. someday loot are good , someday loot are bad. :) About the finders no there are no news but if you have any suggestions please join arkadia discord and send us them https://discord.gg/bdXESaZw

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Vadio

Vadio Member

Its easy say is worth or not ..... if tax is 5.5% you need ofset with average markup 115%+
    My preliminary report say its possible however you need shutdown Minning wave Systems... that also plague Underground and Planetside

Mindark have internal way to balance finders usual better finder bonus/depth/less decay/easy to craft/more drop per usage
    all finders have this balance in someway , i dont mind what settings or hidden atributes guys do , if guys put some 70-80-90-100-110 rank i be please to use , and support economy buy at last 2-3 per week

TL:DR just ask to mindark terramaster 9 rank 80(maxed) , Terramaster 10 rank 100(maxed) they do care of balance rigth?

• Welcome! Welcome! x 1
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2023
  6. Ace Flyster

Ace Flyster Member

I think the particle bps dropped has stopped ... (or been masshooosively decreased)

Rgds

Ace

• Welcome! Welcome! x 1
  7. Zephyrus

We are currently investigating the issue with the blueprints, sorry for the inconvenience =)

8. Alis4311

Alis4311 Member

So you used 4.91PED of ammo and 0.09PED of decay on your weapon, totalling exactly 5 PED but you spent almost 6 PED?

I have no idea how many creature kills is involved in this mission, but since you shot just short of 300 shots, with a ~4.85 average effective damage gun, on a 10 hp mob, I am going to assume that it is over 100 loot instances.

It is statistically very unlikely to end up at 28.31% returns after 100+ loot instances. I have over 15000 data points of 100 loot instances since i rewrote my tracker and the lowest of them is 58.96%

Just to put things into a statistical perspective, if I told you to go out and loot a single creature now there would be less than a 3% chance of that loot being 28.31% of your input or lower.

Now, if you have chat logging enabled in game, I would be delighted if you could send me an excerpt from it that contains the entirety of the hunt in question. That way, we can figure out what went wrong.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
  9. alfa

alfa Member

Can we ask how the investigation ended? Is the issue confirmed and no solution found, or is the issue confirmed and no solution yet, or is the issue unconfirmed?

Thank you.

10. Avalonis

Avalonis New Member

Все упирается в боевые навыки если хоть у одного будет 10 ped(1800 очков) будет минус на охоте лол

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
  11. Zephyrus

The BP drop should be working as it was intended now, we have been in talks with MA more then once about it. If anyone else experience any issues please report it to me directly or on arkadia discord. Thanks!

12. Erastothenes

Erastothenes Member

For the love of Lootious... make it possible to enter Aakas without a team... please please please...