1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planet Arkadia - Release Notes 17.1.0

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia Release Notes & Updates' started by Dylan | Arkadia, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Dylan | Arkadia

Dylan | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

New Smuggler event on Arkadia Moon & Arkadia Underground

The smugglers have taken an interest in the PTECH building on the Arkadia moon. Due to this information, PTECH have implemented new security measures to prevent them from breaking into their establishment. These measures are in the form of security terminals scattered across their building. Now rumor has it, the smugglers have devised a new hacking technology for these terminals but investigation is still taking place as to who is the leak in the company.

Information has been passed that the smugglers have also moved from their location at the Abyss in the Underground to a new location in the Underground. Their location is still unknown.

If you have any information regarding this new hacking technology, please advice the IFN officials.

Developer Notes

After a lot of thinking and rework, we have redesigned these events so that they are no longer activated by an official but rather any player in the universe. The player will have to follow a series of missions enabling the activation of the event and spawning of smugglers. There is a new progress bar implemented to view how far the event has run.

Also take note, if someone else activates the event, any player will be able to join at any time and continue progress from where they left off. The event will not end if you leave the areas but stay spawned till the event is run or completed by another player.

New Content - On Hold (Developer Note)

New content has been put on hold due to us reworking all mission. This is needed as we are converting all mission to the new codex layout. We cannot add new content such as missions yet as we are separating all the old iron missions from the story line and going to break the missions into the following categories.

1. Codex Missions
    2. Story Line missions
    3. Side Quest Missions
    4. Faction Missions
    5. Event Missions

This will enable us to deliver higher quality content for all players in the future. We want to make sure that everything runs smoothly and your experience is one to remember. If you have any feedback, we would love to hear it.

• Like Like x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

Thanks for the info, glad to see the codex separated from the other missions, in a timely manner

3. Dove

Dove Active Member

Ok, I give up, I'll save you some time, I am the spy ! I am both an IFN General and Accomplished Smuggler. That said I am obviously open to bribes, so if you give me a meager 1K PED per week, I'll stop. :finger:

4. DxBlueIce

DxBlueIce Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Thanks for the update!

I hope to see the rework of missions soon.

5. Morgoth

Morgoth Member

Nice!!!!!!!

Good to see some forward movement on the mission/event/storyline front!