1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PFEU Puny Bash

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Wauspaus, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello everyone,

The results of the last Puny Bash got thrown away by accident while I was going through some messages I had received. So I have no list of winners for Puny Bash number 56. However I do have a set of new Puny Bashes setup for July 29 and August 8. Tell your disciples, friends etc.

IT'S BASHING TIME!

2. mastergerund

mastergerund Member

I don't remember who took first and second, but I know who was third.

I will check my logs when I get home from work and see if I have the rest.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Thank you mastergerund for checking it out :) In the meantime, here are the results for todays Puny Bash!

1: Alya Alya Drarh with a Herman PF-TT (L) (worth 10PED)
    2: Kirk Kinkie Hotwood with a BatSim Photonic R1(L) and BLP packs (worth 10PED)
    3: Gerolf Gweocyn Cyncil with a Herman LAW-TT (L) and weapons cells (worth 10PED)

Thank you all for participating. I will try and keep the prizes a bit more interesting, however I won't always be able to afford the MU being asked these days. Hopefully I will find some kind of solution to this conundrum :)

BASH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

4. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Another Puny Bash came to it's conclusion. Seems people had fun again which is always AWESOME! Now then for our winners for today which were;

1: Enomines Eno Skeldergate with a Herman CAP-TT (L) and Weapon Cells (10PED worth)
    2: Explorer Skyhawk Nbionic with a Herman LAW-TT (L) and Weapons Cells (10PED worth)
    3: youneaa youneaa90 death with a Piron PBP-0 (L), Roadia BLP Amp MkI (L) and blp pack (10PED worth)

Next set of Puny Bashes will be setup soon! Pay attention to your event calender!

5. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

New Puny Bashes setup into the system for August 12 and 19!
    Prizes are a bit more unique then in the last set :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Another Puny Bash wrapped up for the books! :D Seems we got some new players in who were able to snatch some prizes, hopefully this trend will continue and we will see more and more new blood coming to Arkadia. For this weeks Puny Bash the winners were;

1: Mr Duke 690 with a Herman LAW-TT (L) and weapon cells (worth 9 PED)
    2: STALKER ARTEM NIKOLEAVIH with an Electric Attack Nanochip I (L) and a Neopsion Kinetic Amplifier I(L) (worth 12PED)
    3: youneaa youneaa90 Death with a Herman ARK-0(L) and BLP packs (worth 9PED)

Hope you guys liked the slightly weird prizes this time around. Good luck on the next event!

• Gratz! Gratz! x 2
  7. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Here we go, another Puny Bash being completed! This time with some new names taking the top prizes! Soon the new Puny Bashes will be setup until then here are the winners for this week:

1: Masha Pa3Beg4uk Delovaya
    2: Al Duhomor Al
    3: Elena LENKA Zalka

Next Puny Bash incoming for August 26 as soon as I have set it up :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello everyone,

Today was the second to last Puny Bash which is going to be done on a weekly basis. I hope everyone had a good time, here are todays prize winners....
    1: Elena LENKA Zaika
    2: Masha Pa3Beg4uk Delovaya
    3: Nemo Kitty Illuminato

Congratulations!
    The next Puny Bash will be a bit of a special one.... It will be the last one in a long line of weekly Puny Bashes to this one has been transformed into a Puny Annihilation event with extra big prizes, I hope you guys like the banner I made for it.

punyannihilation.png

9. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello Bashers!

Today was a nice closure of the weekly Puny Bash streak. From now on the Puny Bash will be done on a bi-weekly basis again. So have no fear, we are not completely gone yet :). A big thank you again to CEASAR123 KAAK for the donation which allowed me to make so many Puny Bashes additionally.

Here are todays big winners:
    1: Mark Distorter Boki with a Scott &Barlow BP-10(L) and BLP pack (worth 20PED)
    2: Duke Alami Starseeker with a Scott &Barlow BP-10(L) and BLP pack (worth 25PED)
    3: youneaa youneaa90 death with a Scott &Barlow BP-10(L) and BLP pack (worth 20PED)

Congratulations to todays winners...!

Next Puny Bash will be on September 16 so don't miss it!

10. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello Bashers!

The results are in from the last Puny Bash. Hope everyone had a blast again! If not then you better make sure you do next time :D
    Here are the results for the last Puny Bash in September 2017...

1: Leyanora Selphie Finn with a Roadie BLP Amp MKI (L), a Piron PBP-0(L) and BLP pack (value of 10PED)
    2: Super Male Nah with a Piron PBP-7(L) and BLP pack (value of 10PED)
    3: Richard Rpm McKellev with a Herman LAW-TT (L) and Weapon Cells (value of 10PED)

Congratulations to the winners! Next Puny Bash is already in the system under the name "PFEU Puny Bash". Good luck to you all and....

11. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello Bashers!

The new Puny Bashes are put into the system, kicking of with the Puny Bash for the Halloween Weekend having a Textured full TT Sleipnir as a prize! Good luck everyone!
    BashSleip.png

12. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

I hope everyone had fun again at this Puny Bash, with all the spooky stuff happening outside at the moment I hope the Punies did not spook you and you just smashed them! In any case here is the list of winners:
    1: Niculae Clara Clara with a Isis LBC 1 (L) (value of 11PED)
    2: Duke Alami Starseeker who won the Sleipnir!
    3: Super Male Nah with an Isis LLC 1(L) (value of 10.50PED)

Congratulations everyone, next Puny Bash is in game setup already.

13. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Another Puny Bash has been concluded, with a GLOBAL this time as well. Our winners being:

1: Hugo Warmageddon Windrunner with an Isis LBC1(L) (value of 11PED)
    2: DOCHA Tamerlana Reigns Piron PBP-0 (L) and Roadia BLP Amp Mk I (L) (value of 8.99PED)
    3: Explorer Skyhawk Nbionic Piron PBR-2(L) and BLP Pack (value of 10.01PED)

[Globals]: Hugo Warmageddon Windrunner killed a creature (Gallard) with a value of 12 PED at Arkadia Event Area 2!

This made it all worth while I guess! Congratulations with your prizes and especially as well with the global!

New set of Puny Bashes incoming soon.

14. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

The new set of Puny Bashes has been setup!

Have fun and bash them, those are the 2 main things. Tell your disciples, friends etc. Can't go wrong with a nice Puny Event :)

15. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Alright let's infuse the forum with a bit more positive comment. We had a very nice Puny Bash, not many were shooting mainly due to the fact I had put up the event relatively late. Never the less, people were chatting, having fun and prizes were won by the following players:

1: DOCHA Tamerlana Reigns with a Zipper Mouth Facemask Red (worth 10 PED)
    2: Verlis Denier Doe with a full BodyGuard armor set Female (L) and some PED (combined value of 10PED)
    3: Max Maxiz Muljono with a newbie set containing a Gyro FAP-TT, EWE EP-2Proton (L), Sollomate Azuro (L) and some ammo (worth 10PED)

Congratulations to the winners of this weeks Puny Bash!
    Next Puny Bash I will be around for making some group pictures, for those willing to be on it (whether you can attend the Puny Bash or just coming for the picture) you are more then welcome to join in :)

16. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello everyone,

A new series of Puny Bashes has been setup. Moving towards the holidays I hope everyone is looking forward to a new and exciting 2018!

Wzzls
    Waus

17. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello everyone,
    time for a little update since we are a bit behind on our updating on this thread. Sorry for the delay, it has been rather busy so. But here we go :)

On January 6 this year we had a nice little Puny Bash to head strong into the new year. Our winners for this Puny Bash were:
    1: hasan kuuhaku abdulhasib
    2: Dr Clausius Jr
    3: Anatoly n01se Malygin

Due to me being sloppy I lost the lost of prizes but you can rest assure they were all around 10PED TT :)

On January 20 we had a rather late setup of a Puny Bash from my end but still enough people saw the challenge and signed up to bash some more Punies! Here are the winners of that event:
    1: Destroyer MorganFreeFarm frostivus with a Piron PBR-0 (L), Roadia BLP Amp Mk I (L) and some BLP ammo (worth 10PED)
    2: DOCHA Tameriana Reigns with an Isis BL300(L) and BLP pack (worth 10PED)
    3: Serafrain Serafrain Yggdraan with a Chikara Oni-Roku (L) and Weapon Cells (worth 10PED)

And last but not least we got the Puny Bash from last Saturday on February 3 where people literally rushed in for with the following winners:
    1: Hiroshi Zhimax Ryo with a Piron PBR-0 (L), Roadia BLP Amp Mk I (L) and some BLP ammo (worth 10PED)
    2: Curtis InferdRhythm Elderton with a Chikara Oni-Roku (L) and Weapon Cells (worth 10PED)
    3: Ishido Yami Yamada with an Herman Ark-0 (L) and BLP packs (worth 10PED

Congratulations to all these winners (I hope I noted down all the prizes correctly, I will improve on this).

For the future there are already 2 new Puny Bashes setup, so tell your disciples, soc mates etc. Puny Bashes are rolling out and waiting for you!

18. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Sadly enough either I deleted the results from my mail box or it never arrived (I guess the first option knowing myself).
    It did seem we had plenty of signs for the Puny Bash of yesterday, I hope everyone had a good time and that they winners will
    be having fun with their newly acquired weapons :)
    Next Puny Bash is in 2 weeks time! Inform your disciples and friends! And don't forget about our weekly hunt on Friday!
    https://wauspaus.wordpress.com/pfeu-hunt/ and our PFEU Community House, located at Victorious Firebase number 18!

BASH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS

19. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Another Puny Bash concluded, and a lot of people showed up! A true sight to be hold and hopefully a good reflection of the increasing population for Arkadia! Let's show off the winners of this Puny Bash shall we;

1: Zak LordNev Sharples with an Isis LLC 1 (L) and weapon cells (worth 10PED)
    2: misha bulldog nosorog with a Piron PBP-0 (L) a Roadie BLP Amp Mk I (L) and BLP pack (worth 10PED)
    3: Minde Alphaflip Silveris with a Herman ARK-0 (L) and BLP pack (worth 10PED)

Congratulations to the winners of this Puny Bash.
    The new ones are being setup as we speak so send over your disciples, talk to your friends, if they have less then 125 health then the Puny Bash is their place to be!

20. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Here we go, the next few rounds of Puny Bashes are setup again and ready to go. Good luck to all who will participate!