1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PFEU Puny Bash

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Wauspaus, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Another Puny Bash wrapped up! I hope everyone had a good time on it and I hope loot was plentifull. In anycase here are the results for this Puny Bash.

First place: Essos Tahmair Balderman who won a Piron PBP-7 + ammo (10PED) and a Basic Pattern Pants + Shirt full TT (14PED) textured in Madana for Female.
    Second place: Covaci TaT00 George who won a S&B LP=3 + ammo (10PED) and a Basic Pattern Pants + Shirt full TT (14PED) textured in Madana for Male.
    Third place: Michael Linksta86 Link who won a Piron PBP-2 + ammo (10PED) and a Basic Pattern Pants + Shirt full TT (14PED) textured in Madana for Male.

Congratulations to this weeks winners! Next Puny Bash will be in 2 weeks again!

BASH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS

• Gratz! Gratz! x 1
  2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello everyone,

A new Puny Bash has been setup for upcoming Saturday. Apologies for the late setup, was a bit busy IRL and forgot about it :)

Regardless.....

BASH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS1

3. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone had a good time during yesterdays Puny Bash :D.
    Our winners for this times Puny Bash were:

First place: jb master yeo with a PLP-2 and ammo (10PED worth)
    Second place: Alexander Zaber Zavershinsky with a S&B BP-2 (10PED worth)
    Third place: Serene Shen Azhora a newbie package of a Gyro FAP-2, herman Ark-0 and ammo (10PED worth)

Congratulations to everyone :)

4. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Due to the 24h event on Calypso the Puny Bash will be postphoned until the 24 hour events are over.

5. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Ooooh man, I just noticed I forgot to announce the Puny Bash on the forum XD Guess the baby stuff is making me forget other things. Anyways a Puny Bash was setup this week for today :) Hopefully enough people were aware of it and registered already, if you didn't well here is the heads up for it :D

6. Quintas Quackdaz Farmer

Quintas Quackdaz Farmer Member

I try to attend these events wherever possible. Always nice to choose a relaxing Swunt mode in a different location to The Quarry.
    Hopefully your support network will keep this event going for as long as possible.

7. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Thank you for your post Quintas :).

So the Puny Bash has been concluded, sadly enough I couldn't stay for the entire Bash. I need to plan things ahead a bit more for myself in order to attend these properly. In anycase, those who were present seemed to be having a good time so..... :D. Here are the results for the Puny Bash:

1: Migel Kedron Avito with a Scott & Barlow BP-2(L) and BLP packs worth 10PED
    2: vit vital55 vit with a Scott & Barlow LP-3 (L) and Weapon cells worth 10PED
    3: Veronika Verunya Ver with a Scott & Barlow BP-2(L) and BLP packs worth 10PED

Congratulations to this weeks winners :D. Next Puny Bash will be again in 2 weeks, hope to see you all participate then as well :)

8. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

The BASH is ON! This Saturday in the green corner, representing the Punies of Arkadia Event Area 2.... IIIIIIITS CARABOOOOOOK....

Nvm that, just go have fun :D

BASH ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

9. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Last Saturday was a nice bash, lots of participants :D Will try to put the Bash up a bit earlier next time as well seeing as it allows people to plan a bit better accordingly :).
    Anyways, this weeks results were:

1: Veronika Verunya Ver with a Herman Ark -0, a Gyro FAP 2 and some ammo (combined worth of 10PED)
    2: Migel Kedron Avito with a Smallfry 1 and some ammo (combined worth of 10PED)
    3: Dr Clausius Jr with a S&B LP 3 and some ammo (combined worth of 10PED)

Congratulations to everyone who won and I hope the other participants had fun as well :).

• Gratz! Gratz! x 1
  10. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

The next Puny Bash is up, have fun everyone :D

11. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

The next Puny Bash for this Saturday has been put up :D. For the NEXT Puny Bash, this one is kind of falling exactly on one of the Christmas days. Not sure yet if I will let that one continu :). Also soon I will release information about a screenshot and story competition in regards to the Puny Bash :).

12. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Another Puny Bash successfully wrapped up for the records. In the upcoming week I will try and release information about an event which is related to the Puny Bash for people to enter (which is a different kind of event since it will happen mostly on the forum). For now let's sit back and relax again, Puny Bash is done so punies can kick back as well (for now.....).
    In anycase our winners for this Puny Bash were:

1: Martin Estornino Spacek with a Piron PBR-2 and ammo (Worth 10PED)
    2: hasan kuuhaku adbulhasib with a Dominax Original Gartner and a Herman TT pistol (worth 10PED)
    3: Sean Dewey Stevens with a Piron PBR-2 and ammo (worth 10PED)

Congratulations to the winners of this Puny Bash. The next Bash MIGHT be in 2 weeks, I am not 100% sure on this yet since it collides with some Christmass day stuff.

13. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello all,

Due to the overwhelming amount of "pay to enter" events on Event Area 2 it seems the timeslot for the Puny Bash has already been booked. I have to see if I might make it happen earlier, later or maybe postpone till a later date. Will let you guys know on this. Atm the status is set to postphone until I know what to do with this.

Wzzls
    Waus

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Here we are then.

After talking to some people I decided it was best to hold the Puny Bash a bit earlier, starting at 16.30 game time (so it's not too close to SSI), ending at 17.30 game time. Go enjoy yourselves and have a smashing time guys :).
    Also while you are there, don't forget about the Story Telling Time contest :D

15. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Finally after not being able to be at my own Puny Bash I was able to attend it. It was good being there again :D. Lot's of unfamiliar names, hopefully we see those names back at the next Bash again :)
    Today's winners were;

1: I'm the Best with an Isis LLP 1 + weapons cells (worth 10PED)
    2: Chikan RaznaRaz Bah with an Isis LSB 1 (worth 10.12PED)
    3: ULI ULA SLAB with an Isis LBC 1 + BLP ammo (worth 10PED)

Congratulations to todays winners! Next Puny Bash will be in 2 weeks again

16. sholle

sholle Active Member

heya Simone!
    I see Puny Bash is till going, nice work and +rep for you ^^

GL to All :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Thanks Sholle and yes its still going. Even though I can't be there myself most of the time now when the event happens, I still plan on making this go on for a long time :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello everyone :D

Sorry for the late setup I was so busy with some other projects I forgot to put up the Puny Bash for this Saturday. I did come back to Ark and put it up now though :D

19. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Another beautifull Bash !
    Was able to be there today myself for the full run, was good seeing people talk so much during the Bash as well :). Hopefully people got screenshots for the Story Telling Time contest. Anyways, I am babbling :D
    Here are todays winners;
    1: Serena Sandy Mirelli with a Scot&Barlow LR-2 and weapon cells worth 10 PED
    2: Javi Javichu11 Chu with a Isis LBC 1(L) and BLP packs worth 10PED
    3: Alistev Alestev Alder with a Isis LBP 1(L) and BLP packs worth 10 PED

Congratulations to todays winners. Next Puny Bash will be again in 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

New Puny Bash setup for this Saturday....

The prizes are a bit plain, wasn't able to gather some more creative prizes this time around. Regardless, the event is in, with prizes :D Go have some fun!

Ooooh and btw, if I am able to make it, then there will be a lucky 7 prize as well (meaning if you end up in seventh place at the end of the event).