1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PFEU online shop

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Wauspaus, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Hello everyone,

As some of you might have noticed after some time I was finally able to switch to a new site for the PFEU related things. Seeing as the previous website was not under my control I was not able to update it. For this reason a new site was needed.
    With the new site I was also able to put in a concept I wanted to do for some time. People tend to be reluctant these days to make donations or sponsor things. For this reason I launched the PFEU shop on the website, more things are to come. The shop will be filled with things I made myself specifically for the PFEU, donations which weren't able to be turned into prizes or drops during PFEU hunt or in some cases my own hunts.
    Each item has a set amount which is put into the PFEU piggy bank which is also being tracked on the site. The Piggy Bank is going to be used for special events, like for instance a bigger hunt or miniature race league. Incase you are interested in something let me know :).
    Piggybank.png

Click on the piggy bank to go to the shop.
    Apologies if this post was made in the wrong section, thought this was the most suitable one.

Wzzls
    Waus

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member