1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition to raise funds for Marty Anderson

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by JustinStarry, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

2. JustinStarry

JustinStarry Member

Even though the thread is now definitely almost totally off-topic,

I'd just like to add: It's not right to imply that flying with one transport service would result in no loot being lost to pirates. No spaceship is 100% safe from pirates. There's always the chance that it can get shot down.

Regardless of a transport service's prices, no ship is 100% safe in Space.

It's true that no one has ever been looted on the Normandie. And that's why the Normandie appeals to me.

But the EFA ships do not get looted very often as well. In fact, whenever it does, it becomes news. I wouldn't even go so far as to say it happens once a month.

3. Marty Anderson

Marty Anderson Member

I think this thread isnt ment to diss on efa because imo efa is still doin good, i havent had a single problem with efa so i dont want this to turn out into a hate campaign...they help out alot of people.
    They could improve some stuff but there are always improvements to be made..nothing is perfect.
    I was also looted because it was my fault for not logging in when the ms was docked, i logged in too early.
    so please dont use this thread to talk bad about others..do that in another thread.
    And btw efa is still cheaper so still good service for that price if you ask me , me and some others just didnt do the things that were advised.

• Like Like x 1
  4. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

Marty it takes a big person to admit when they are wrong and I applaud you for doing just that placing the blame where it needed to be placed on the player not the service provider. A lesser person would have complained how the service provider did/does/or do them wrong.

But you my friend stood up and took responsibility for you own actions so I would like to donate to you a fully equipped colored and textured sleipnir to sell(or keep) to help offset some of your losses.
    And YES, while ALL service providers could use a little tweaking regardless of their willingness to admit to it. This is a learning process for us ALL, we don’t have all the answers nor will we ever. The game changes so much so many times that's why they call it a dynamic experience.
    [deleted]

But two thumbs up on your willingness to admit fault, it’s a hard pill to swallow and I swallow them everyday(married for 12years to the same person lol). My wife and I enjoy the game and play all the time as a team and I have been juggernauted in the head a few times. As several of you here could attest too. And sometimes when I pick up a vehicle in storage and leave the planet, and then come to find out it had loot in it ouch that almost chokes you up.

Well the wife doesn’t like to loose ped foolishly so I must check all containers and vehicle’s before I leave the planet now.(she does have a whip now & has been skilling it lol). But +rep for your service and honor it’s a trait hard to find here in the EU or in RL for that matter.

And a side note:
    I was not the first to speak-out about this I was in fact the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] person to reply.:D

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

You forgot to mention if that's in game or RL!! ;)

:afraid:

6. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

lol she is a country girl, and she wants one in RL but im scared of the outcome seeing how she abuses the whip in game :hail: :whistle:

7. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Closing this thread now as the victim have told his point of view and it just went too far off topic even after you all were warned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.