1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition on UL Arkadian Armour and Plate Drops

Discussion in 'Armour' started by Few Scars, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Hi all

I imagine many of you have been playing for years as I and miss the exciting unlimited Arkadian armours which dropped. Other Entropia Universe planets such as Cyrene, Ancient Greece and Toulan have had various types of unlimited armours and unlimited plates drop over the years.

I don't recall any Smuggler UL plates in terms of Adjusted, Improved, Modified or Perfected
    I haven't seen (Correct me if I am wrong) any Dune Rider, Sand Stormer or Dark Knight of Arkadia armour drop in years.

Keep the thread clean and I will let I run until January. Then I will submit the petition to MindArk. I would be aiming for at least 200 players supporting this.

Cheers
    Bjorn

• Like Like x 1
  2. bestebes

bestebes Member

Well you got my support for sure. Even Perseus and Aquila took years to have 7 pieces drop . Not sure about Pegasus.. We do have a smuggler plate which requires couple very rare drops at the end of which you do get a nice UL plate but its not up gradable ATM.

3. Heidi Stassinopolis

Heidi Stassinopolis Active Member

Does even Mah'ketta drop now?

I've only hunted on the Dsec-9 expansion area for a week and dropped one of their UL armour pieces already.

You get my vote.

4. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

I am coming next week to hunt on Arkadia so I am signing for more UL Arkadian Armour and Plate Drops in the near future.