1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oweko AI

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Dragon Moon, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

First of all a tip, uncheck "move to target" as you loose alot of range from that.

Second went on to do a test hunt on them last night, and brought my marber and my opalo sga with I and II range enhancers which give it 70.2m range (I think 70 something atleast)
    After the few first ones I tagged in with marber to check for ninja spawns I grew bolder and thought I try out my opalo as tagger instead and it worked perfectly, after a while I decided to try tag a young Oweko next to a Provider and shot at the young and then walked backwards and I only had the young as I was hoping for to charge me, and this happened several times as I switched to only use opalo tagger then.

Sure this hunt was just a 200ped run with m2910+a104 as main weapon but during these 1666 shots I had one confirmed ninja spawn on me, annoying but not too bad and certainly not "all the time" as suggested.
    One thing I noticed tho is they seem to move longer distances then lets say atrox when they do move, so me who needed ~15shots to kill a young one could have another one walk into my aggro range if I wasn't careful enough.
    And as said earlier this is NOT trox who hit 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 5.4 1.0 1.0 in low/mid armor, once I had a Prov charge me and two Olds came in from the sides which led me to fight literally for my life(knight+5B), as if it was trox would have been 'oh crap more useless decay' only.

PS. there were no other hunters nearby I think so that might be why I didn't have more aggro on me, but as on calypso if you go to ithaca prepare to get more then one atrox on you...

2. Dragon Moon

Dragon Moon Member

No worries, there was nothing hurtful in your post. It's your opinion and you are entitled to it. :) I'm not hunting Owekos, I like the Huons more now. <g> Good luck to you too!

3. Dragon Moon

Dragon Moon Member

Ya, Jenny, I thought of that "move to target" later, I missed unchecking that. DUH :D

For the rest, I'd assume, since everything is dynamic, I just had a more dynamic hunt than you. And mine lasted only 20 minutes because, despite all the caution, I had more than one Oweko chewing at me whenever I tagged one. I was just fed up after a while. There was no hunter nearby either when I hunted them.

Anyway... I solved the problem for myself, I don't hunt Oweko right now and go for Huon and Teladon. They're less annoying and loot better. :D

• Like Like x 1