1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outraged By that scam artist. Not My Pesident.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Orpheus Clay Blades, Apr 28, 2016.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

There is a real issue with impact on small scale trading. I buy most of my stuff off auction but occasionally I'll put the call out on the trade channel for residue or resources. Sometimes the quantities individuals have to sell are only a few pedTT and have low mu. If they have to pay 1 ped to get to me to trade, then the either take a loss on the sale or I pay significantly higher MU (and why would either of us do that).

So sales of small stacks will take a hit. Of course there are ways around this but those ways are only really viable options for players with a bigger budget.

2. Spawn

Spawn Active Member

there was a far simpler reason that people moved from entropia pioneers to entropiaforum

url entropia pioneers: entropia_pioneers_kicks_ass.com
    url entropiaforum: entropiaforum.com

Besides that, on entropiaforum you could easily upload your globals and hofs , and everybody liked to do that back in 2005

3. Spawn

Spawn Active Member

Good post McCormick.. oww wait..

4. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

Possibly but in the past they'd have implemented it and then vanish from any forum for a few months and delete any support cases to avoid the flames.

I'd personally avoid using the TP as much as possible no matter what the fee just because I can be bloody minded when I want to be. My avatar hasn't worn clothes since the equipping fee and conditional look was introduced in vu9.

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  5. Ian "Darc Bartonaire"

Ian "Darc Bartonaire" Member

Heck ya with all the hype over the TP costs and now more bugged VU's with no fix date, broken missions on several planets, still not fixed.
    what incentives are there to play anymore? And that's why I see this population dwindling. Ubers selling off gear should be a sign of whats coming :( unfortunate

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. the Prophet

the Prophet Active Member

not at all, ubers were selling off their gear 10 years ago already - this universe is ever changing, only mindark stays the same... :biggrin2:

7. McCormick

McCormick Active Member

Ya, the plague is spreading. Hence your misinterpretation. Np. :p
    Everybody welcome the summerhole, which will add additional silence.
    No real content anymore and Magyars mumbling is as repetitive as compet already.

ppl still cheer for Neveride and dont allow any negativity

Explosive Blueprints and strongboxes rule the game, MU is fucked...and ppl are more then happy to reply to threads like "How much do you deposit" because there are no real discussions anymore anyway.

Bugs are still unfixed, ppl still get scammed and exploits stay unfixed way too long since the early days.

Oh, dont mind the negativity please.
    I love this fucked up universe.
    HAIL NEVERDIE !

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  8. San

San Well-Known Member