1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Otorugi Brain

Discussion in 'Discoveries' started by Foolscap, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Foolscap

Foolscap Member

These forums were down yesterday when I looted this, so I wasn't able to post here. Many of you already are aware and congratulated me either in game or on PCF, but I figured I'd share here for the rest :)

To answer the common questions: Yes, I'm rather new to Ark and had been bouncing back and forth between Kadra and Otorugi, not particularly looking for the brain because I figured the odds were astronomical. I know it upsets some because I didn't grind through 10's of thousands of these creatures. In fact you can see my IFN mission tracker showing how many kills into it I was in my hunt. At any rate I'd been complaining to a socmate that I was on a dry run of 400 or so kills with only one baby global of 52 ped.. then two kills later the following happened (I believe it was an Otorugi Mature).

View attachment 10034

2. Mathias | Arkadia

Mathias | Arkadia The Chief Whip Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Congrats on the nice loot you got there, always happen when you least expect it :)

3. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

All I have to say is who cares if others are upset. Feeling entitled in this game is a fast road to rage quitting or being extremely bipolar. In the end, arkadia got a little better yesterday.

4. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

Gratz on a nice find and a sweet Bonus from 5 Dolla ;)

5. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Gratziiieesssss ;P and nice for you to shar eon the arkadia forum as well ;P

6. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

big grats on that one. the new mutated ones are so fun hunt too :D

7. Manny

Manny Member

Congratz on the discovery :D About time too :)