1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missions Ostelok

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by SandMan, Nov 29, 2014.

1. SandMan

SandMan Member

Not sure if someone already made a thread about this but having a low mat and big mat with desity of "high" of these mobs would be great, right now it seems like when the even area 2 was established and riptor spawn was moved, ostelok spawn that was there and it wasnt even big at that time suddenly got crushed :D there are like 15 mobs around and i have to chase them around with vehicle lol :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. littleswampymonster

littleswampymonster Active Member

3. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

Try chasing them with a short blade!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

I know when i was doing this mission chain the spawn wasnt that dence if therer were a few of you doing them at the same times.

5. Haruto Rat

Haruto Rat Active Member

Currently there are four ostelok spawns, three of which are on south-east (Lageste) server and the fourth is mixed with nusul:
    • WSW of Celeste Quarry (young to old, occasional provider/guardian)
    • NE of Celeste Quarry (mostly guardian to OA, some bigger and smaller as well)
    • S of Fuel Depot (dominant to stalker)
    • NNE of Redoubtable Firebase (young to old); that's the one mixed with nusul young to old, and now it has nusul pwnies in the mix as well

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. SandMan

SandMan Member

all those spawns are broken(15-20 mobs max spred acrros much bigger area then it is needed). Perhaps before acting clever. Check those spawns first :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1