1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunting Oratans

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Feith, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Feith

Feith New Member

Hello,

And foremost, my apologies for the use of google traductor.

I want to actually raise two points about Oratans, a creature that I particularly like. Both in aesthetics, as settings hp / damage and background.

1: I like big hunts on them, including the range thugs / Looters. I know why two large areas (a: North of "implacable Firebase", and b: the south-west along the beach). My preference is to b, the sandy soil is more convenient than the grass to loot quickly.
    So my request is that the two spots are similar, could you on one of two push maximum density?

2: I regard as an essential entity Oratans of Arkadia and the ongoing war against them. Is it possible that the local authorities recognize the most serious hunters? I am considering a particular purpose stackable low-TT lootable frequently or not at them (like a necklace Oratan), of any maturity and the ability to exchange these points Stackable against themselves redeemable against rewards, titles / items / skills.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Feith

2. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hey Feith,

Glad you are enjoying the Oratan hunting. We'll have a look at the spawns, might be able to increase availability of higher level.

The current event running now is to curb the Oratan food supply, we'll have to see what effect this has on the Oratan. If this current effort by the colonists doesn't work, we might need to do something more directly against them.
    Dave

3. Feith

Feith New Member

Thanks a lot for your (so quick !) answer.

On the first topic, I admit that a better spawn really improve my gaming experience
    For the second point, I fully understand that it should be in line driver of Arkadia. This was more an idea than a problem of hunting.

PS: I just registered but this is a moment that I am following your work, and I sincerely appreciate the work done, the communication effort and your willingness to meet the expectations of players.

I wish the best to Arkadia, and his Team

Feith

• Like Like x 1