1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oratan wave event bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Archman, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Archman

Archman Member

Oratan spawn in rocks and tents inaccessible to kill them.

2. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Yep pretty annoying indeed, one other thing I noticed is that the level 1 spawns have bigger maturities Oratan around them and that the level 3's have small Halix around them, seems a bit upside down to me, needing to fight trough big Oratan to get to a small wave spawn.

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Doesn't sound like those are "bugs", just difficult. Maybe they're designed for teams instead of solo.

4. Fallen

Fallen Member

its a wave spawn on a timer? i understand that as a arkadia adviser you wish to "defend" against uninformed criticism but mobs stuck in objects during a time limited wave event sure sounds like a bug to me and i dont see what teams or difficulty has to do with this. :)
    the same goes for the lower level waves having higher level mobs around them than the high level ones. i really cant see how the dev team could do something like that intentionally.

5. AlexSolo

AlexSolo Member

Hello,

yeah mobs which are protected by buildings or getting "unreachable" can lead to an wave event being over before reaching the endboss.

somehow the objects seem to be all a shell and not solid? Also spaces between 2 objects need to be big enough to get the mobs running. For instance a tent and a fence or a bush next to it can spawn a creature in between getting it unreachable and unable to move.

Maybe a thing to make the camps more huge and objects solid so a mob would spawn ontop and run down or something.

Is like mobs getting spawned inside trees at calypso.

For the surrounding i like themed things like you arrive at a tp close and there are IFN npcs in a hurry telling you something was found and assistance is needed.

In a distance around the camps could be some turrets inform of mobile IFN trucks with gunners ontop and soldiers instead of turrets :) securing the area or as sign that they fought their way until this point yet.

Or a replacement of spawns ofc if the pure wildlife shall be found.

6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

My post referred to info that has been removed from OP. I agree that inaccessible mobs is a problem and that small wave maturities in the middle of a high maturity spawn is also a problem.

Another potential issue is that there appear to be one or two oratan slashers generated along with the boss in the level 3 camp. I'm not sure if this is intentional.