1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oratan Miner

Discussion in 'Taming' started by WangXiang, Dec 27, 2015.

1. WangXiang

WangXiang New Member

• Gratz! Gratz! x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mr Super Muis

Mr Super Muis Active Member

3. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

Do they run wild? Do you kill 400x mobs like RT? How do these work? Can you please fill me in?

EDIT: NVM found info on your website. Gotta kill X amount of miners to make it spawn like RT Gorillas.

4. Dan59

Dan59 Active Member

I tried lol.
    I should know that game design combined with my luck will result in piss off.
    Started at hidden falls, just running trough mobs and checking them - no success.
    After that I tried with VTOL also with no success.
    After that I did few rounds by collecting all oratans with grenade launcher and turreting them then checking back new spawn - no success.
    Next i moved in area where provider to elite miners are and checked one by one with mouse to see but no success.
    Ok, next lets kill them, I killed everything on my way from old to elite.
    Many long boring hours.
    I did stage 6 and got figurine and dodge.
    No success.
    Instead to be a tamer i was just hunter and on mission witch i did already so no needed.
    If it spawn after killing normal ones then for sure it do not spawn in front of hunter.
    As area is very big is possible that i missed it when checking after each kill.
    It remember me on alpha core cards a year a go with no end lol.
    I wish that A-team implement good spawn of higher level tamable mobs to tame.
    Anyone who want hunt can still hunt other mobs or to gamble strong boxes or something else.

5. Manny

Manny Member

Congratz WX :)