1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

number of AUD's left?

Discussion in 'Arkadia Underground Deeds (AUDs)' started by Heidi Stassinopolis, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Heidi Stassinopolis

Heidi Stassinopolis Active Member

Hi
    I'm wondering what will happen as the remaining number of AUD's is bought up from the webshop?
    Will the ROI go down as the amount of tax has to be divided between a greater number of deeds?

Also I'm just trying to get my head round how it all works, if I have deeds is it in my interest to spend more time in the underground mining? I just have this weird notion that I would be paying my own money back to myself.

2. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

Well...

1) Nobody (but MA and Ark team) knows how many are left.

2) ROI will not go down; from the beginning the 5% tax from UG was divided to 200,000 AUDs, with Ark team keeping revenue from the unsold deeds; so for every 40,000 PED loot in UG, each deed paid 1 pec.

3) Obviously not... you will pay 5% tax on your loot, which will then be divided between 200,000 AUDs; unless you own *all* those AUDs, you will not get back what you lose in tax, otherwise you only get back a tiny part of it. That doesn't mean is not worth to hunt/mine in UG if you like it, just don't do it because you have some AUDs and think you will earn more this way.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Considering you can buy them for 50Ped on the webshop, yet they are selling for 54-55 in game, I suspect the remainder in the webshop will be gone very shortly :) The returns are now 3-4 times what they were 3 months ago. Payday Im buying more!

4. Heidi Stassinopolis

buying more to keep or buying more to sell? that's the big question for me

5. Spawn

Spawn Active Member

That doesnt matter much. Others ingame buy them.

6. Lilly Swing Mirtyl

Lilly Swing Mirtyl Member

Hello' ive seen a lot higher number of aud pop up in arkadiaauction and calypso auction. So indeed since prices are higher in the auctions then what you pay on the webshop' there will definitly ne an acceleration in the auds being sold out

7. Heidi Stassinopolis

and then there were none lol

any guesses what the maxi price they will reach? already seen them for sale at 100ped lol

8. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

I will be tempted to sell if it gets to 100 peds .... hehehe

9. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

At their current revenue (of about 20 pecs/week), 24-25 AUDs would equal the ROI of a CLD.

Now considering that CLDs price is quite stable at about 1.750 - 1.800 PEDs each, I guess a normal price for AUDs would be between 70 and 75 PEDs.

Some would prefer ones or the others for various reasons, but roughly the price should stay around here (presuming no major changes in revenues from neither of them):
    - <65 PED - good deal, quite safe to buy
    - 65-80 PED - normal price, should vary somewhere around these lines
    - >80 PED - bad deal, better stay away and don't buy

PS: Quite a few on auction with as low as 66 PED each (not for single ones though) already, so looks like my theory is confirmed.