1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NR Presents: An Exclusive Interview with John Black Knight!

Discussion in 'Normandie Radio' started by isclay, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isclay

isclay Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

It s very interesting to hear from people in other parts of the world and what they think of EU. Its also neat to hear how they veiw what they do and where they want to be as well.

As for the interview it was kind of hard to make out at times with the accents and the technical issues in and out so Ill have to relisten a time or two more to get all of it. I love Bonnies accent and only missed a little of what she said in the background music. John on the other hand was harder to keep up with as he was fading in and out in the background music. It sounded like maybe Bonnie is using one of her sound cards enhancement plugins at times. Sort of like a guitar flanger. Maybe for next interview make sure they are all turned off and maybe not have background music for people with heavier accents?

Over all not a bad interview and I will go over it again to pick up more of what was said.

3. Mel_bosshart

Mel_bosshart Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hi

That was the first interview that was done and in tests everything went well then on the night john's skype connection was fadeing in and out a bit but we have more interview's planned in the future with some high profile players and people within the entropia universe... so a few more to come ..we will keep you all posted

4. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

Oh I'm so excited by what we are going to be doing in the future with Normandie Radio..and am so proud to be a part of it and watched it grow to what we all have NOW...Awesome people and friends we all share here in EU. If anyone is a fan of Normandie radio and wants to be added to our Skype Normandie Radio chat..Please contact Mel Bosshart..Upcoming great things and events you don't want to miss..Eg: Call in..Interviews..I tested Live Djing from my Skype contacts and they were able to see me live with my headphones on spinning the tunes!..So Tune in...send requests..ENJOY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.