1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nova's Hunting Logs

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Nova Genesis, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Nova Genesis

Nova Genesis Member

Hello Everyone :D

I'm currently working on finishing my Halix V mission. 12k of these suckers takes AGES!

So, while killing so damn many of em, I thought I might as well share my logs. I'm sure there are some stats missing or something of that sort, such as not having skill gains tracked. But I may add them in the future :)

Here are the first 3 I've logged. All from Halix only, and on Hunt 3, I've started keeping track of how many I've killed.

Take a look :) I'm always open for advise!

Hunt #1
    1.PNG

Hunt 2
    2.PNG

Hunt 3
    3.PNG

These are all three from 3/1/18.

Will update as I go :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

Hello Nova,

I've done a Halix-log myself some years ago, so I know how hard it can be!
    Do you also a finisher? And if not, why so? I think it is best to always use one to minimize overkill, even when I didn't use one myself on the Halix.

And some hints and tricks for keeping a log.
    I take it you use Excel, and scroll down for every new hunt? I would work more side-ways. I had a all possible drops at the end and only had to note how much of each and Excel would do the rest. Kinda hard to explain, here is how it looked like:
    upload_2018-3-4_11-29-58.png
    And maybe only note the TT-value of your armour set, in stead of every piece.

Any how, good luck with your log!

3. San

San Well-Known Member

I was there looking at that daunting number, too. But then it took only a push, putting mind over matter, and it happened in a few days. You can do it!